Republican Sex

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone knows republicans don't have sex. That is why everyone on Fox News are always so angry

I guess this thread will be shut down soon, but I had to respond to this one...

first of all on an "anger scale" Fox is extremely placid compared to the anger and hate I see on msnbc. And all you have to do is watch The Five on Fox to see who the most angry person in the world is: The only liberal in the room, Bob Beckell.

And anyway you obviously are clueless about conservative sex lives. Just because most of them believe in abstaining from sex until marriage and keeping their sex lives private does not mean they don't have sex. Are you not aware that conservatives tend to have larger families or were you not aware that babies are produced by sex?

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Why have you all assumed I meant American Republicans?

I'm from Northern Ireland and am Catholic."

And, Really Small.
You knew what you were doing when you started this thread. There is a place here where you can go to and discuss politics; although I believe you will find more logic and honesty here than in a political forum;).

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

first of all on an "anger scale" Fox is extremely placid compared to the anger and hate I see on msnbc. And all you have to do is watch The Five on Fox to see who the most angry person in the world is: The only liberal in the room, Bob Beckell.

And anyway you obviously are clueless about conservative sex lives. Just because most of them believe in abstaining from sex until marriage and keeping their sex lives private does not mean they don't have sex. Are you not aware that conservatives tend to have larger families or were you not aware that babies are produced by sex?

lol.

"Location: Ohio"

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

if you had MSNBC's ratings you'd be pissed to

somecallmedaddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Learn how to appreciate a joke....