Review- therealtommyuk

BLU_S

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Link: OnlyFans

I had subbed to Tommy's page previously, and rejoined recently and sadly it isn't what I used to be and it feels like he has become complacent with his page and is coasting along. He has some fresh content including longer videos, however there is relatively little of this compared to what there used to be and he has as PPVs videos that had previously been included with the subscription.

In terms of pricing, it's not too high but I wouldn't class it as a 'VIP' page as described. He almost always runs discounts and has over time consistently changed the price and changed the page between having PPV and being all inclusive. He sends out PPV messages that are priced higher than the monthly sub price, which is normal for OF- but not 'VIP'.

Boy-boy content is rare and is very limited in what it contains.

He also lists 'guaranteed replies' in his bio, but didn't respond to 3 messages that I sent him. When I picked him up on this, he restricted my ability to message or comment on posts- which seems like a perculiar way to treat paying subs.

I would not recommend this page to others. To improve, Tommy needs to get back to focussing on what used to make his page worthwile.

Reactions: C4ptain

C4ptain

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Link: OnlyFans

I had subbed to Tommy's page previously, and rejoined recently and sadly it isn't what I used to be and it feels like he has become complacent with his page and is coasting along. He has some fresh content including longer videos, however there is relatively little of this compared to what there used to be and he has as PPVs videos that had previously been included with the subscription.

In terms of pricing, it's not too high but I wouldn't class it as a 'VIP' page as described. He almost always runs discounts and has over time consistently changed the price and changed the page between having PPV and being all inclusive. He sends out PPV messages that are priced higher than the monthly sub price, which is normal for OF- but not 'VIP'.

Boy-boy content is rare and is very limited in what it contains.

He also lists 'guaranteed replies' in his bio, but didn't respond to 3 messages that I sent him. When I picked him up on this, he restricted my ability to message or comment on posts- which seems like a perculiar way to treat paying subs.

I would not recommend this page to others. To improve, Tommy needs to get back to focussing on what used to make his page worthwile.
Mind sharing us videos?