Richie Gattz (YouTube/TikTok)

jeb777

Expert Member
Media
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
This dude is sexy. He roasts weird people on YouTube/TikTok. He also shakes his long dick in shorts whenever he reaches a certain amount of followers. Can the girls/boys do some digging/bating so we can see more?

https://youtube.com/channel/UC437Gk3dtIrGXI6cMefaB4g

Attachments

DarkUndeadSlayer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

DarkUndeadSlayer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big dick Richie I think this nigga low key bi with his fine ass just a tease but I know somebody has the frontals lol need that
I doubt it, he gives off too much toxic masculinity whenever he reacts to videos with gay men, trans women, and men that have feminine characteristics in general.

I started noticing it when I was about to subscribe to his OF and I quickly changed my mind!

Jaygreen1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt it, he gives off too much toxic masculinity whenever he reacts to videos with gay men, trans women, and men that have feminine characteristics in general.

I started noticing it when I was about to subscribe to his OF and I quickly changed my mind!
I get what you mean and your right about the toxic masculinity part, but I’ve been following him for years and he know the gays be watching he might be a little homophonic but you definitely have to watch the little shit this nigga be doing I feel like he be low key catering to the gays

Reactions: thee1

Jaygreen1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh and fyi save your coins on the OF that last picture i posted was the only thing worth sharing from it he posted all those other old pictures we see with his dick print on hard

Reactions: Kimmoe and thee1

jeb777

Expert Member
Media
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America