Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tumblr_ocbytiADf81uxd7wio1_1280.jpg
/QUOTE]

The film "Snakes on a plane." comes to mind.

Fantastic photo.

Joe

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you very much for such a great thread. I am really grateful that we got some very eager posters here and we all owe them a lot for their efforts. I know from experience that just a few percent of all members do post regularly and the most
members just download the good stuff without giving anything in return. Unfortunately that happens on all forums. So my personal thank goes to the better ones.

I hope I can give a critical thought here. It's rather obvious to me and I don't want to hurt anybody at all. But we are all
here because we like LARGE PENIS and this thread for example is even called RIDICULOUSLY GIFTED. That means
that we should only post real huge, long or fat dicks to entertain the viewers.

Just a few minutes ago I came here and watched this page 3. There are many pics with pictured dicks which aren't
gifted at all. Not even big, maybe average or less than that. I counted 28 on this page whcih don't qualify for gifted.
I was a bit frustrated. And to be honest- it is a bit annoying.

I also see othre threads where the title doesn't hit the postings in many case. O.k., admitedly the size of a coc

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, I had a PC crash and that's why the posting above ends abruptly. Here comes the rest:

O.k., I also see other threads where the title doesn't hit the postings in many cases. Admtitedly the size of a cock lies

in the eyes of the beholder. But 6 or 7 inches can't be called gifted at all. All seeing eyes should notice that.

Maybe we should be a bit more sensitive when we do post new stuff and make it really fitting.

Sorry for my honesty, I hope you understand me (friends of mine talked about the same subject as well already).

Once again, my cordial thanks for all the active members here and don't be frustrated, You do a wonderful job but sometimes

it could be more appropriate to the titles.

In a few minutes I will post some genuine gited dicks for your pleasure. Thanks and see you! Ted

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ted -- Everyone has an opinion as to what is "Gifted".
ALL these pics are Good.
Everyone keep posting.
Don't let Ted Bring you down.