Pandora77 Cherished Member Gold Media: 0 Joined Dec 28, 2009 Posts 1,560 Media 0 Likes 477 Points 358 Location Innsbruck (Tyrol, Austria) Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Female Pandora77, Jan 1, 2014 #1 RIP Uncle Phil! James Avery, star of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,' dies at 68 - CNN.com
LaFemme Mythical Member Staff member Moderator Verified Gold Platinum Gold Media: 2 Joined Aug 16, 2010 Posts 57,742 Media 2 Likes 43,085 Points 818 Location Canada Sexuality 90% Straight, 10% Gay Gender Female LaFemme, Jan 1, 2014 #2 Awww....I really liked him. Something about him always made me feel comfortable - no matter what role he played.
Awww....I really liked him. Something about him always made me feel comfortable - no matter what role he played.
Pandora77 Cherished Member Gold Media: 0 Joined Dec 28, 2009 Posts 1,560 Media 0 Likes 477 Points 358 Location Innsbruck (Tyrol, Austria) Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Female Pandora77, Jan 1, 2014 #5 I think I've read or heard a while ago that he had heart problems. Well, he died from complications of open heart surgery now. :frown1:
I think I've read or heard a while ago that he had heart problems. Well, he died from complications of open heart surgery now. :frown1:
D D_Malcolm_MacPudd Account Disabled Media: 0 Joined Mar 12, 2013 Posts 2,213 Media 0 Likes 80 Points 73 D_Malcolm_MacPudd, Jan 1, 2014 #6 uncie phil
ronin001 Mythical Member Cammer Media: 5 Joined May 16, 2009 Posts 10,715 Media 5 Likes 46,134 Points 693 Location New York (United States) Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male ronin001, Jan 1, 2014 #7 Aside from the role he played on The Fresh Prince, he did a lot of voice over work for many cartoons R.I.P.
Aside from the role he played on The Fresh Prince, he did a lot of voice over work for many cartoons R.I.P.
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 9, 2003 Posts 43,890 Media 0 Likes 53,833 Points 718 Location New Jersey, USA Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Jan 1, 2014 #8 Pandora77 said: RIP Uncle Phil! James Avery, star of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,' dies at 68 - CNN.com Click to expand... Huh. I just read this on YAHOO NEWS and it said he was 66. Ah well, so long, James/Uncle Phil.
Pandora77 said: RIP Uncle Phil! James Avery, star of 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,' dies at 68 - CNN.com Click to expand... Huh. I just read this on YAHOO NEWS and it said he was 66. Ah well, so long, James/Uncle Phil.
beretta216 Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 14, 2008 Posts 367 Media 0 Likes 107 Points 173 Location Indiana (United States) Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male beretta216, Jan 6, 2014 #9 I usually don't bum out on celeb deaths, even though every death is sad -- but I did on this one. Will Smith said it best, "Everybody needs an Uncle Phil." I'm glad we had him.
I usually don't bum out on celeb deaths, even though every death is sad -- but I did on this one. Will Smith said it best, "Everybody needs an Uncle Phil." I'm glad we had him.