He’s definitely DL there were too many posts of him flaunting his Sag… like it gets to a pointHey was probably considering it until he realized the only people interested were men. Idk why but he’s gay coded, some rappers just have more of an appeal to us.
Mind you it’s always “meaning bitches but never pictures of bitches in his arms or nun. I’ve heard a few gay rumors surrounding him too… I mean I wouldn’t be surprised a lot of rappers r DL especially in that rap scene it ain’t fun for gaysHe’s definitely DL there were too many posts of him flaunting his Sag… like it gets to a point
what kind of rumorsMind you it’s always “meaning bitches but never pictures of bitches in his arms or nun. I’ve heard a few gay rumors surrounding him too… I mean I wouldn’t be surprised a lot of rappers r DL especially in that rap scene it ain’t fun for gays
Doubt it
Eh! I dunno bout big but it loooks like it can serve its purpose, innit?Oh it’s big![]()
Oh zaddy
The video does its justice, it curves downward & not even fully hard.Eh! I dunno bout big but it loooks like it can serve its purpose, innit?
Hmmm, weeell we needa see this wonderful curve of his for science..T
The video does its justice, it curves downward & not even fully hard.
i think you may be reading too much into these pics. the more likely scenario is that he's constantly high on weed and other drugs and has turned his brain into a vegetable and therefore doesn't even think about such things as sagging - it's probably just second nature for him.He’s definitely DL there were too many posts of him flaunting his Sag… like it gets to a point
or on second thought, maybe he is DL showing off that ass for us LOL
i think you may be reading too much into these pics. the more likely scenario is that he's constantly high on weed and other drugs and has turned his brain into a vegetable and therefore doesn't even think about such things as sagging - it's probably just second nature for him.
or on second thought, maybe he is DL showing off that ass for us LOL
Nah, yall hopes are high as he is.i think you may be reading too much into these pics. the more likely scenario is that he's constantly high on weed and other drugs and has turned his brain into a vegetable and therefore doesn't even think about such things as sagging - it's probably just second nature for him.
or on second thought, maybe he is DL showing off that ass for us LOL
It's definitely something about him,From his live today oh my godNot a fan of this hair but he is so hot
Yessss love people like you! ThnaksssFrom his live today oh my godNot a fan of this hair but he is so hot
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.