Road Head

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I might actually tell her to stop...

Sorry to be a party pooper :frown1:

Actually, what I worry about even more than an accident, is someone witnessing it, possibly a cop, and then getting arrested for public indecency, going to prison, and then having to live the rest of my life on the "sex offender" list. I've known people who got on that list just for pissing outside.

Dude. Are you serious?

You know how many jokes you could make with a cop to get out of that situation? I'm just saying...Thats the last thing I think of when getting head.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please, whats to feel insecure about, I would say "your loss is my gain" and climb on up:tongue:

they wind up feeling like they're not good enough to get me off...even though i've told them that NOBODY has gotten me off like that. but everyone wants to be the chosen one. i admit to feeling the same compulsion when a girl says "no guy has ever given me an orgasm," whether they say it's at all, through oral or through sex. yeah, you want to be the one who gets Excalibur...but sometimes it just ain't gonna happen and you just focus on having as much fun as possible. or "climb on up," as it were. ;)

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was 19 I had two very important things: A girlfriend who was fascinated by my cock; and a short refractory period. I was also a very safe driver. About every twenty miles I would pull over and unzip. It was 8 blowjobs from Seattle to Portland.

lady3577

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I have to watch that.

Not just truckers. SUV's, minivans, cops - my car is a low rider, so pretty much anyone can see.

My last time, the girlie was such a jerk. She made me cum all over myself and the seatbelt, and then just stuck her feet on the dashboard and acted like her job was done!

My wife does the same thing. She knows i won't ever stop her, but then she just lets me sit there in the mess to fuck with me. That said, as many times as she makes a mess, i will never tell her no when she starts up.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not dumb enough to make some dude ejaculate while driving. I'd like to survive.
Sadly I dont ejaculate from BJs. And I love road head. Guys who have done it: is it me or is the angle in getting one feels really good? Often, I will have a girl simulate that angle when getting one at home.