Robbie Williams

So no definitive frontal picture of Robbie that isn't fake or obscured. Damn, I wonder if he's cut or uncut? Such a tease with his thick pubic hair.
 
5qtvPeb.gif
 
The ways he's so open about getting as naked as possible whenever he can is great. Such a tease showing off his pubic hair any chance he can.
Yes he was such a tease! What I love is how bulky and hairy he is, usually guys that confident showing off their body are all waxed and ribbed but he's such a real man makes him so much sexier
 
Yes he was such a tease! What I love is how bulky and hairy he is, usually guys that confident showing off their body are all waxed and ribbed but he's such a real man makes him so much sexier
I wish he would show his willy off more. There's only a few occasions that he's been full frontal naked.
In an interview he said that he thinks his dick is too small and that prevented him from being a naturist. I think that he's fine. C'mon Robbie, give us another nudie!