Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The yoga pic seems real . Rob has a scar under his left tit. Its been visible in the show a few times . If you look at the yoga pic its there also.

That's what I was thinking too. The hair pattern seems right in addition to the scar. Hmm.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd not heard about the 'naughty' pic thing, weird thing is i have been in a room with him a few times as i know a girl who works for same agent as him-always thought he was nice on the eye.-that was before he got on enders-i just admired from a distance.

britlad

Just Browsing
Media
mmmmm - Casper Rose - mmmmmmm , the pic is now nowhere in the public or web domain.

Never was and never will be. On the Girls phone, that was it !

Ah Well - Sadly thats life !

JayEnglish8445

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi i noticed on the yoga pic that the body is from a eastenders cap, the face is from a head shot and the legs were just added just by looking at the waist you can see there a bit weird also the arms arnt as buff as his really ones

braziliansunlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok, I need to say it now and here 'cause this might be the only place where someone could understand this stupid thing that's happening to me. I just can't stop thinking about this guy. Day and night. I'm only expecting true blood episodes to see him, I check his twitter account like 6 times a day. This isn't healthy, right? I know he isn't gay, I mean, with all the rumours of the sexting and stuff... do you guys think that might be a little chance of him being at least bi? I really think he's the sexiest guy I've ever seen.

ok, I need to say it now and here 'cause this might be the only place where someone could understand this stupid thing that's happening to me. I just can't stop thinking about this guy. Day and night. I'm only expecting true blood episodes to see him, I check his twitter account like 6 times a day. This isn't healthy, right? I know he isn't gay, I mean, with all the rumours of the sexting and stuff... do you guys think that might be a little chance of him being at least bi? I really think he's the sexiest guy I've ever seen.
I completely get it :)

braziliansunlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
last true blood's ep. was insane with him fucking sookie while he's tied up. That's so kinky... and all the stuff that he's been waiting for her like thousands of years and she feels in somehow the same way as he does... and he seems to really love her... it just makes me wanna cry. hahaha

do you guys think he might be on the next season of true blood and if he is.. he might be on the next comic con? hahaha I'm so far from the U.S. but I wanna go next year to see if I can get at least one pic with him. Probably I'd cry or something.