Who is the Hotter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rob is hot is this really weird way. Zac is cute, but Rob is Sexy and i would so go for Rob over Zac. (it also probably has to do with reading all the Twilight books. Edward makes him Hot!):biggrin1:

Zac is cute and hot hunk dude... however Rob is sexy because he is thin... and I think Rob is known just for the Twilight while Zac is well known all over the world nowadays... Zac is hot than Rob!

longpen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a BATTLE between the two Heartthrobs, Twilight shirtless hunk star Robert Pattinson and High School Musical hunk star Zac Efron

Compiled several photos to compare who's the hotter!

Who do you think is HOTTER?

is it Zac or Robert -- Cast you're Choice now!

You know guyz... the one I like to be discuss is to have a poll somewhat you compared the 2 or 3 person in a row... Just like this, between Pattinson and Zac ... personally I choose Zac this time because he's hunky and sexy musculine guy than Robert...

Zac will do for me...

This is going to be funny... from this site I found out that I like David Beckham the one I replied lately, and this time Zac and Robert is being compared... preferrably Zac for me!

longpen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:aargh4:

no! don't make me choose!

I want them both!

You have the right decision there but, how can you be focus when you got both of them... how can you be satisfy if you have the two?

Maybe you can have them both but not the same time...

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Much too young for me. Give me a grown man with a hairy chest.

This is a BATTLE between the two Heartthrobs, Twilight shirtless hunk star Robert Pattinson and High School Musical hunk star Zac Efron

Compiled several photos to compare who's the hotter!

Who do you think is HOTTER?

is it Zac or Robert -- Cast you're Choice now!

I'd say, it depends on my mood...

sometimes I like the seductive look which I found on Pattinson, I like his eyes the way he look - (I know he can seduce girls and gays)... but the fact that he doesn't one is the body, to thin for me - isn't it?

One thing I'd like to a guy is the body - (lean, clean cut and of course beautiful face) which Indeed on Zac side...

If given a chance, I'd like both of them in just 1 night (kidding!) Lolz. but the truth whoever Zac and Robert I'd love to f#### (shhhhhhhhh)

50% - 50% for me!

teddy03

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really don't see the appeal with Zac Efron. He looks so feminine, with the fake tan, the complete lack of body hair and all the make-up. There's nothing manly about him.

He's just an annoying cog in the Disney machine. In five years when a new raft of sinister twinks come along, Zac's career will be over. He'll never have the success or acting range of people like Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp. Even people like Shia LaBeuff or whatever his name is.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Neither is remotely my type. Well, I don't really have a type as I find a very broad range of guys attractive. There's no category of guy that I definitely find unattractive, it's all on a case by case basis. But yeah, neither Zac or Rob appeals to me personally.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pattison simply makes me swoon. Probably the fact that he resembles the former love of my life counts for something. He looks great in still photographs, but his screen charisma really puts it up a couple of notches. I also LOVE the fact that he is so pale and has a reddish hue to his dark hair. You rarely see that in leading men. Yummy.
Zac is a beautiful man. I think I will like him better in a few years as he grows into manhood. He is part Jewish so probably circumcised, which I prefer ove uncut. Mind you, I would not turn down having Pattison shoot a big British load in my mouth:)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if this really matters to anyone, but as much as I love me some R-Patz, he doesn't seem to be as well-endowed as Mr. Efron.

On numerous shoots and whatnot, Mr. Pattinson doesn't seem to show much of a bulge...that could just be physics and he might be a MASSIVE grower, but y'know. You go from what you know, right?

Zac's shown what he's got alot and while not the biggest pickle in the jar, I'm sure it prolly gets the job done. Maybe we'll get a sneak peak of what they're both packin' later on down the line.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Something else about Pattinson. He is much, much more appealing in film than in still photographs. You sort of have to see him in action and watch the shadows vary over the dramatic planes of his face to get the full effect. I also LOVE the fact that he doesn't have the Hollywood tan. If only he didn't smoke:(