Rodopod

Thank you, so not even worth the sub lol
It is worth it. Erotic pictures, masturbation videos and cumshots are good. So what if he doesnt have sex with men in his videos. He already have sexual content. Which is what gay men wants. Its better than nothing. So many men on onlyfans dont even have masturbation videos. Many of them dont even show their cock. So his content is good. In the end, gay men wanna see hot naked men. Some gay men are too greedy.
 
It is worth it. Erotic pictures, masturbation videos and cumshots are good. So what if he doesnt have sex with men in his videos. He already have sexual content. Which is what gay men wants. Its better than nothing. So many men on onlyfans dont even have masturbation videos. Many of them dont even show their cock. So his content is good. In the end, gay men wanna see hot naked men. Some gay men are too greedy.
For pics and short vids in undies with bulges, I got his IG, and for masturbation and more, I'd rather do it myself, watching an actual fucking scene or even hook up, plus I was just curious about it. I know OF doesn't mean pure sex content but you get used to that it is what it is for and he's one of those content creators I was curious about and seeing everyone filtered his stuff so is no longer worth it. Don't act like you're not curious how he's on sex