tokugawa1600
Legendary Member
why I should believe in your word?I've messaged someone who knows him in real life. He's close to mid 20s
why I should believe in your word?I've messaged someone who knows him in real life. He's close to mid 20s
Even if you don't believe his word, it is a sensible guess.why I should believe in your word?
he's 25 or 26. i've been following him since 2019Jesus christ... Welcome to gay culture, where you're 19 for 6 years and then *BOOM* all of a sudden you turn into a pumpkin & get called old by nasty queens telling you to wear more makeup...
What’s 19 + 6?he's 25 or 26. i've been following him since 2019
I bet money 99% of the guys who are into twinks wouldn't say no to Romeo if he hit on them.He's getting old. He should transition to a muscle jock or start wearing makeup to look younger.
That's just the usual TikTok shenanigans.Is he still together with ValentinoBoy? Because Liam called him his boyfriend in some posts
Then make it? It's not a group effort.Come on guys... liam leigh must have his own thread
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.