Romeo_twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says "Tipps", not "tips". Two "p"'s. In German, this means "hint", "suggestion". Ain't got nothing to do with financial "tips"
Actually the user is right. If you use OF in Brazilian Portuguese, the site call tips "dicas" because of their poor-translated option. Dicas are suggestions (as you pointed in German Version), but in reality it's a space for the subscribers tip (financially)

So Yes, Romeo received 1800 tips (the money thing).
 
  • Like
Reactions: callias
I subscribed to his OnlyFans and asked about custom vids. EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS. Yikes. I've hired top-tier porn stars for an OVERNIGHT for that much.
Are you for real? $800 for a custom vid!!! These OF content creators stay doing the most.
 
  • Like
Reactions: callias
I subscribed to his OnlyFans and asked about custom vids. EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS. Yikes. I've hired top-tier porn stars for an OVERNIGHT for that much.
Wonder how much he charged for an hour and an overnight when he was on Hunqz.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iliketosuckass
I subscribed to his OnlyFans and asked about custom vids. EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS. Yikes. I've hired top-tier porn stars for an OVERNIGHT for that much.
Charging $800 for a custom video is the easiest way to find out if you catch a millionaire on your fanbase lmao
 
Wonder how much he charged for an hour and an overnight when he was on Hunqz.
Such a weird set up he was with his boyfriend. He's acting like his pimp in LA and not someone in a loving relationship. Someone hooked up with him and his bf waited outside to drive him home. Seems seedy.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Maikel
Such a weird set up he was with his boyfriend. He's acting like his pimp in LA and not someone in a loving relationship. Someone hooked up with him and his bf waited outside to drive him home. Seems seedy.
That's called an open relationship, not everyone's thing, but since they're both sex workers (in a broader sense), not too surprising that they're more open sexuality wise. Why does it bother you?
Even your account name is literally "romeosucksass", get a life dude.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.