M malemaniac Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Jan 31, 2021 Posts 21 Media 0 Likes 52 Points 23 Location Naples (Campania, Italy) Sexuality 99% Gay, 1% Straight Gender Male malemaniac, Jan 24, 2022 #1 I'm surprised noone has discussed this handsome man with a deep captivating voice yet! He's hot in every possible way! To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies. For more detailed information, see our cookies page. Accept third party cookies Reactions: deleted6460141, Posingstrap, DaveedHues and 6 others
I'm surprised noone has discussed this handsome man with a deep captivating voice yet! He's hot in every possible way! To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies. For more detailed information, see our cookies page. Accept third party cookies
ThatOneThing Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined May 22, 2022 Posts 91 Media 0 Likes 390 Points 63 Location København, Denmark Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight ThatOneThing, Nov 12, 2022 #2 He's so handsome and talented. Also the butt angle when he pushes the boat out Reactions: malemaniac
D DaveedHues Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Nov 1, 2019 Posts 79 Media 0 Likes 1,335 Points 118 Location New York (United States) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male DaveedHues, Feb 6, 2023 #3 This man is beautiful and I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him after one of his concerts. He made time to meet with all his fans afterwards. I was swooning the whole time. Reactions: deleted6460141, ThatOneThing and malemaniac
This man is beautiful and I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him after one of his concerts. He made time to meet with all his fans afterwards. I was swooning the whole time.
C chainsandwhips Sexy Member Gold Platinum Gold Media: 0 Joined Apr 18, 2016 Posts 16 Media 0 Likes 44 Points 348 Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male chainsandwhips, Jul 26, 2025 #4 Does anyone have his nudes?