Ross dickerson

He probably has tiny balls , you can tell by his weird squeaky voice

Anabolic/androgenic steroid users are expected to have smaller testicles due to the negative feedback to the pituitary by elevated exogenous androgenic hormone levels but it could be obviated by exogenous administration of HCG that is naturally produced by the pituitary gland as well but many bodybuilders take in between cycles in order to maintain their testosterone levels despite pituitary suppression by the negative feedback. The high androgenic stimulation should actually cause a more pronounced expression of secondary sexual characteristics that include such things as body and axillary hair and deeper voice, but the latter is already permanently set in adolescence by the natural endogenous testosterone surge during that period so it cannot go back to the pre-adolescent condition and that explains why trans women who take estrogens post-adolescence don't really sound like females even if their physicality may look and feel softer and feminine. So his voice has nothing to do with his balll size. Lol. It's more likely to be a generic propensity that he unfortunately inherited from his parents. I'm curious to hear how the other men in his biological family sound.
 
Anabolic/androgenic steroid users are expected to have smaller testicles due to the negative feedback to the pituitary by elevated exogenous androgenic hormone levels but it could be obviated by exogenous administration of HCG that is naturally produced by the pituitary gland as well but many bodybuilders take in between cycles in order to maintain their testosterone levels despite pituitary suppression by the negative feedback. The high androgenic stimulation should actually cause a more pronounced expression of secondary sexual characteristics that include such things as body and axillary hair and deeper voice, but the latter is already permanently set in adolescence by the natural endogenous testosterone surge during that period so it cannot go back to the pre-adolescent condition and that explains why trans women who take estrogens post-adolescence don't really sound like females even if their physicality may look and feel softer and feminine. So his voice has nothing to do with his balll size. Lol. It's more likely to be a generic propensity that he unfortunately inherited from his parents. I'm curious to hear how the other men in his biological family sound.
Regardless of all that he doesn’t have any type of bulge in his shorts . Whatever he’s got down there it’s very small .
also he has got a weird squeaky voice , I didn’t say anything about steroids or supplements .
 
  • Like
Reactions: dom1000
Regardless of all that he doesn’t have any type of bulge in his shorts . Whatever he’s got down there it’s very small .
also he has got a weird squeaky voice , I didn’t say anything about steroids or supplements .

I said the small balls should expected with exogenous steroids that was obviously implied. And you did connect the squeaky voice to his possibly small testicles. Don't backtrack now. I just explained how idiotic that is biologically and medically.
 
Yeah. I can hardly see any bulge despite the tight shorts

Agreed. He has an excellent physique, although you’d be a fool to think he’s natural- his physique has changed dramatically in the past year or so and that can only be down to anabolics. He’s practically as flat as a pancake down there.
 
Agreed. He has an excellent physique, although you’d be a fool to think he’s natural- his physique has changed dramatically in the past year or so and that can only be down to anabolics. He’s practically as flat as a pancake down there.

Yeah. If he has an impressive dick, he wouldve flaunted it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ocmell
I think hes just very smart of his bulge pics/videos and knows how to angle himself so there is none

I don't remember if it was a video or picture but ONCE and ONCE only did I see a bulge and it looked decent...lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: lop23
E09H2ZkXsAssFAB
 
I said the small balls should expected with exogenous steroids that was obviously implied. And you did connect the squeaky voice to his possibly small testicles. Don't backtrack now. I just explained how idiotic that is biologically and medically.
he has a msall bulge
he has a squeeky voice

i dont care if the two are connected or part of the cause , its not relevant

im ot sure WHY you suggest im back tracking ?