- Joined
- Jan 19, 2006
- Posts
- 35
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 12
- Points
- 151
- Age
- 66
- Location
- Midlands UK
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
British actor, usually plays "hard man" roles but is quite hot in a chunky sort of way, any pictures people?
IncredibleA few pictures from a documentary Ross presented at Cleveden called "Afoot Again In The Past" in the late 90s:
View attachment 18617891
View attachment 18617981
View attachment 18618011
He really is something else. Thanks for theseI thought I had 0 interest in the Mitchell Brothers until I stumbled across this YouTube playlist of Grant Mitchell (Ross Kemp) shirtless... Now I'd quite like to go back to the early 90s and have a go on both.
There's also a video of them stripping, as referenced above...
I think it's their voices that do it for me. Husky and common.He really is something else. Thanks for these
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.