blade__runner
Mythical Member
Best happy trail in the world. What a man.
That t-shirt must smell so good
I want kiss and lick this happy trail and stubble
What episode of chilling adventures of sabrina is this from?
I want smell the sheets of his bed bus tourI love it when they're on tour
I know right? Is like he does it in a non arrogant way he’s like i'm handsome i'm sexy but i'm no bigger than u in any way because of it i just like myself ...that's the vibe he gives meThe thing that makes him so sexy to me is that he has SUCH a homoerotic edge to him. Similar to what a lot of men in the 70s had. The way he expresses his sexuality is so irresistible and I'm so jealous of the women he fucks.
Exactly. He's just able to see what makes him so hot. He acknowledges the raw sexiness of the male body, which a lot of men straight men seem to ignore in themselves. A ton of str8 men lead with attitude as the source of their attractiveness. Ross derives his attitude FROM his body and what he knows about it, and *that* is where homoeroticism comes from. Soooo sexy.I know right? Is like he does it in a non arrogant way he’s like i'm handsome i'm sexy but i'm no bigger than u in any way because of it i just like myself ...that's the vibe he gives me
this looks kind of realThis guy looks like him but the moles don’t match
Leather chaps, fuck! Boy knows what he's doing to us? Yes, I agree he should take the jeans off, chaps can clearly stayNeed him in these with the pants off.
He also have the "vibe" of the blond porn actors of the 80s (I love retro porn, is so fun and sexy).The thing that makes him so sexy to me is that he has SUCH a homoerotic edge to him. Similar to what a lot of men in the 70s had. The way he expresses his sexuality is so irresistible and I'm so jealous of the women he fucks.
Leather chaps, fuck! Boy knows what he's doing to us? Yes, I agree he should take the jeans off, chaps can clearly stay![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.