Ross lynch

He's the perfect mix of sexy and cute. I want him to cum all over my face while he calls me slurs and then hug me until we fall asleep together

Ross Lynch Leaks 's Shirtless Greece Photos Have Fans Sweating Lgbt Prime  News Magazine
 
Troye couldn’t have found a better guy to feature in that video :)
I don't know if it's just a rumour but apparently Ross said that the original guy was supposed to be Jacob elordi in the video but Troye decided to go with Ross instead, if it's true he definitely made the right decision, Jacob is so hot but Ross definitely takes the lead 🔥🔥🥵🥵
 
You know damn well Troye wanted to taste him so bad
If somebody has the gif or video, he's also worn a sort of women's lingerie singlet once years ago. Being silly, lots of laughs... All this to say I hope he tried some of the drag Troye brought 🤤1000030202.jpg