Rush Limbaugh- Heart Attack?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday afternoon, Rush Limbaugh was quickly and hurriedly taken down the employees elevator of that wonderful upscale mid-century (though updated) hotel that used to be known as the the Kahala Hilton over on the other side of Diamond Head from Waikiki. He was either a) suffering an Urban Meyer-like panic attack b) indigestion or c) suffering all the symptoms consistent with a heart attack (I'm betting C.) Limbaugh was taken by ambulance to Queen's Medical Center in downtown Honolulu. This is factual and not a joke.

The reason I'm not posting a link to a news source is that the situation is very fluid at this time. The Honolulu TV stations have their field reporters standing outside the hospital in Hawaiian shirts with dichotomous names like Roger Takasugi and Gloria Watanabe providing updates. Limbaugh's company rep reported that he "is resting comfortably." Hmm, why can't someone for once have the courage to say, "Rush Limbaugh is about to undergo excruciatingly painful and invasive tests to determine the cause of his chest pains?"

Everyone, feel free to post updates and all manner of "gracious" comments about the on-going health of the conservative talk show host. :wink:

Last edited:

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How interesting to have news of my old friend Rush. On my visits to the US I have never failed to tune in to his enlightened view of the world, his dumping of shit on us European 'liberals' (close cousins of Soviet communists) and to be thoroughly entertained and stimulated thereby. I am thus grieved to hear that he is somewhat incommoded, wish him a speedy recovery and a return to the bizarrely biased world he has made his own.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well I'm disappointed.....I was hoping someone would say that the fat fucker died....a man can dream can't he?

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happens if they open him up and find a miniature Ronald Reagan inside. After all any person who thought ketchup was a vegetable would have the same IQ as Rush Limboo and would fit well together. Can't say I wish him dead, never would wish that on anyone, but still, he is such a fraud. Why isn't anyone remembering how he is a convicted drug abuser and how that undoubtedly affected his health.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nah, Nobody that evil dies easily.

Even if he did have a Fish Fry Johnnie, we wouldn't know it.
Just like "resting peacefully" How does one Rest peacefully when theyre being poked and prodded, and put on a stress test. Fake wankers.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I wish I could give him a big surprise. Or at the very least bring him a donut tripple layer hamburger with 5 pounds of fries . He really needs to move on to hell now.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I wish I could give him a big surprise. Or at the very least bring him a donut tripple layer hamburger with 5 pounds of fries . He really needs to move on to hell now.

someone should send a few gallons of ice cream, a peanut butter pie, chocolate cake, a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels, as well as a few bottles of his favorite prescription drugs to his room PRONTO! rush needs a party to ring in the new year!

Last edited:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope he pulls throuhg and can gain back some of those lost pounds he puuked out during the Clintonian years. Much sexier when he was heavier.

As an aside to all the mean spirited neggies here I am pretty sure nine out of 13 of you would gladly plug his ass if he bent doown in front of you.

Where would you be without him? His take on things gives you the chance to stamp around and show his ignorance. It's liike a day without peanut butter and burgers if he wassn't arount.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As an aside to all the mean spirited neggies here I am pretty sure nine out of 13 of you would gladly plug his ass if he bent doown in front of you.

Yeeks! :eek:

Where would you be without him? His take on things gives you the chance to stamp around and show his ignorance. It's liike a day without peanut butter and burgers if he wassn't arount.

Don't worry... there's plenty others willing to take the reigns once Limbaugh steps aside.