nwtscmndr
Legendary Member
BumpAnyone has his collab with curvedking?
BumpAnyone has his collab with curvedking?
He's bisexualFull gay
that doesn’t make him bisexual. There are several openly gay men that have had sex with women that have a penis and those that were born without one.He's bisexual
Last time I checked the point of being gay is being exclusively attracted to guys. If it includes women thats just a straight or bi guy lolthat doesn’t make him bisexual. There are several openly gay men that have had sex with women that have a penis and those that were born without one.
you don’t have to be attracted to someone to have sex with them.Last time I checked the point of being gay is being exclusively attracted to guys. If it includes women thats just a straight or bi guy lol
How do you record ? When I try to it shows a black screen
Do you have his collab with curvedking?
Lucky lol. He’s so hot.I used to hook up w him we still talk on insta this was so crazy when I found out![]()
The world we live in. It’s a beautiful cock but it’s also short - which is another way of saying little.In what world is that little?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.