Ryan Clements Tiktoker

SexyBeast

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
support sex workers...if you think he's so gorgeous (which he is) pay to enjoy the view...you aren't entitled
I get it but I personally can’t afford to buy a $10-20 pic or vid just to jerk off to. It’s literally a waste of money in my eyes so I just wait for the leaks.

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
support sex workers...if you think he's so gorgeous (which he is) pay to enjoy the view...you aren't entitled
Goes both ways, creators can’t get mad when people find clever ways to get their content for free lol

michaelsmith9534

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get it but I personally can’t afford to buy a $10-20 pic or vid just to jerk off to. It’s literally a waste of money in my eyes so I just wait for the leaks.
Literally lol you people keep getting mad, so get off of LPSG. We’re here to see content at a good cost.

Some people ask for donations which is great but not everyone can pay monthly subscriptions and not know what they’re getting.

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes they can because you’re stealing from them…
I think its fair if and only if that "creator" has stated a pic was going to be something, charged a high price for it, and it turns out to be not that thing. Or they promise to send something and never send it. Ive driven a few "creators" to admit that they will never post nudes AND to put it in their bio. Otherwise its just misleading the public nad thats not right.

Clearlybeingstalkedonhere

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think its fair if and only if that "creator" has stated a pic was going to be something, charged a high price for it, and it turns out to be not that thing. Or they promise to send something and never send it. Ive driven a few "creators" to admit that they will never post nudes AND to put it in their bio. Otherwise its just misleading the public nad thats not right.
I stan it. Which creators? Alec and Sebastian Moore for example?

Reactions: Brooksm.92