Ryan Lochte

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ryanlochtemf4.jpg

maybe this one will do...he's in white

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope my HORNY HONEY does well in Olympics.. He is so cute and horny looking Would love to be in bed right now being fucked like hell while he is waiting to get into the water. Instead of getting into the water he could be getting into me and having the time of his life.. I would certainly give him the Gold Medal just for getting into bed with me and having the greatest wildest sex two guys could ever have with each other.....Does anyone else agree... Also I love him in his Speedos especially his white ones.. Shows it all Baby....

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My HORNY HONEY did a great job tonight. Almost beat Michael but not enough.. Certainly wish he was in bed with me right now I would give him a boost of energy to beat Mike tomorrow night.. Wish I had Ryan He is so cute and I love the Blue hair just as a change for the Olympics...

Reactions: bigtoad

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope my HORNY HONEY does well in Olympics.. He is so cute and horny looking Would love to be in bed right now being fucked like hell while he is waiting to get into the water. Instead of getting into the water he could be getting into me and having the time of his life.. I would certainly give him the Gold Medal just for getting into bed with me and having the greatest wildest sex two guys could ever have with each other.....Does anyone else agree... Also I love him in his Speedos especially his white ones.. Shows it all Baby....

You seriously sound off in the head

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cant help it visualrockstar I am horny for the guy and he is cute and I love the speedo shots that he was taken in.. I do fantasize about going to bed with him and having great sex with him and making him happy like a woman would but this is all it is just a fantasy chances of ever meeting him at next to nil but I can hope and pray someday we do meet up and he will take me to bed with him and have the great sex I know we can have.. who knows, he may actually find he really enjoys it.... with a guy like me I mean

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cant help it visualrockstar I am horny for the guy and he is cute and I love the speedo shots that he was taken in.. I do fantasize about going to bed with him and having great sex with him and making him happy like a woman would but this is all it is just a fantasy chances of ever meeting him at next to nil but I can hope and pray someday we do meet up and he will take me to bed with him and have the great sex I know we can have.. who knows, he may actually find he really enjoys it.... with a guy like me I mean

......ok.......