Ryan Reynolds

He has an amazing bod for sure. The shots of him in his briefs and the PJ scene are too brief, and it looks like they either avoid any shots of a bulge in his GL suite, have digitized it out, or he's not packin much. Nonetheless, he is built amazingly.
 
I haven't seen it, but I thought I read that the green suit is entirely computer generated. (I could be wrong.)

That is what Ryan Reynolds said on the David Letterman show, then he went on, in detail about how "unforgiving" the grey body suits were and how the 6'10" stunt man was going commando, so when he was using the 3' tall stilts the stunt man's equipment was singing around, right at Ryan Reynolds' eye level. It "freaked him out" and he wanted the guy to "strap it to his leg"... I guess it was a traumatizing experience.
 
have always been a ryan reynolds fan....even back to van wilder. he gets better and better and by that i mean hotter!
 
:confused:
DC should have made Hal Jordan gay or any major character gay not the old green lantern nobody cares about
They're getting the attention and money Marvel and Archie comics got for their gay marriages while not losing any money from the movie franchise or the mainstream DC universe. It feels cheap to me.

That said, I think Ryan Reynolds is hilarious and very attractive. :p