Ryan turney

icabal

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got the paid for Snapchat. it's okay but not great as he is slow to post. but for a one off lifetime fee it's worth it. I wouldn't pay monthly

Allmight247

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got the paid for Snapchat. it's okay but not great as he is slow to post. but for a one off lifetime fee it's worth it. I wouldn't pay monthly
Was trying to pay but he doesn’t respond to me unsure if it’s because I’m black or idk

icabal

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What type of stuff does he post?

So far there has been a few closeups of his dick both hard and semi. lots and lots of in the mirror photos of his dick and body. some small vids of him stroking his meat. some random anime pictures of characters he likes and a few pics of his hand covered in cum

Reactions: Francisco1007

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I feel like he is queer baiting when he says that he is pansexual. Yes he did the gay ships in his cosplay with friends. But I’ve followed him on ig and his personal Snapchat and all the explicit stuff he posted over the year and a half has been directed to woman.
They are, he talks about how much he loves eating the ass and displays anime gifts and pictures of lewd things but they're always of women never guys.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
From what I see only responds to women on his Twitter when they make sexual comments
Yeah if guys do that to him he blocks them but if women say the same thing to him or send him nudes of them (which should only be sent by consent btw) he's totally ok with it. He makes real pansexuals look bad

Allmight247

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah if guys do that to him he blocks them but if women say the same thing to him or send him nudes of them (which should only be sent by consent btw) he's totally ok with it. He makes real pansexuals look bad
Yeah dudes PANdering hard kinda annoying

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah dudes PANdering hard kinda annoying
Lol I see what you did there and yes I'll admit he is hot but dudes a fake. I mean don't get me wrong you love women that's totally fine you like what/who you like. However when all you talk or go on about is eating a woman's ass and having a double standard (women send him nudes talking dirty "I'm bout to nut!"/ Guys send him nudes or talk dirty "And you're BLOCKED sir"). That's not being pansexual like you claim to be.

icabal

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel like there’s a trend amongst some male cosplayers to queer bait and say you’re apart of the community, but never actually show any interest in other men.

I've seen him not block guys who have sent him stuff. he has said he is into women more as well perhaps those he blocked weren't guys he fancied. anyway who cares really it's not like any of us would ever meet him

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I feel like there’s a trend amongst some male cosplayers to queer bait and say you’re apart of the community, but never actually show any interest in other men.
Truth! I can name a list of cosplayers who are the same as him (but I'm not going to on here). Again if he and the rest of them like women and only women then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that whatsoever. But the problem I have with it is that you're lying about being lgbtq when you're not. FYI you can be straight and support the LGBT which makes me think they're using their "Pan" status to gain a following and using their bodies to make them stay. That's not what the cosplay community's about

Reactions: Scanky69

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've seen him not block guys who have sent him stuff. he has said he is into women more as well perhaps those he blocked weren't guys he fancied. anyway who cares really it's not like any of us would ever meet him
Actually I've been to a few cons he's attended but to be honest I don't want to meet him. I know I sound like I'm hating and that fine, but I have a thing about people like him don't try to exploit a community (whether its cosplay or lgbtq) to get attention. Plus the guy is physically attractive yes, but with me if the guy or girl acts like he does I'm instantly not attracted no matter how beautiful (externally) you are.