sack appearance

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone here ever heard of having a scrotum that looks very full in apperance? It hard to describe. I have above average size balls only I have a tight scrotum, although u cannt see each ball specifically. What you do see is a scrotum the size of a tennis ball very full causing my penis to "jutt out". My penis hangs 5 in soft. Basically anytime whem I walk because my balls have no where to go with a tight sack it cause my sack to bullge out. It give my penis a "bounce effect" making it bounce from one side of my scrotum to the other when I walk nude.

Has anyone else experience this or witness this in a lockeroom etc.

I have actually see two other guys at the health club who appear to have big balls in a tight scrotum and can see it has the same effect when they walk

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi, Doug -- I have the exact same thing ... I am also something of a "shower" (cock is about 6" soft) and have biggish balls in a fairly tight sac. People always seem to assume that big nuts = low-hanging nuts, but obviously that's not necessarily true. Mine always push my penis out a bit, so it pretty much never hangs completely vertically even when 100% soft. As a result I get that same extra-bounciness that you describe when walking in the buff. Steve

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got a full sac and it generally rides pretty low. But when I am really cold, they pull up and hug my crotch and dick. So in that respect I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes they would certainly be easier to deal with if they would stay up nice, high and tighter.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Doug

You need to do some work on your sac, give it plenty of stretching especially when warm in a hot bath or shower so that your nuts hang in a less boyish way. I think a real man needs low hangers.
My nuts rarely get in the way of my cock!
Franky

Reactions: normo and allmanbud

DC38: Hi Doug, I am a newbie to this site. I have a question for you, are your balls hairy or smooth? Mine are hairy and because of this are tight like you described. I keep them shaved which makes them actually hang low, look full so that you actually see two balls inside.

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DC38@Jul 2 2004, 12:54 PM
Hi Doug, I am a newbie to this site. I have a question for you, are your balls hairy or smooth? Mine are hairy and because of this are tight like you described. I keep them shaved which makes them actually hang low, look full so that you actually see two balls inside.
mine are naturally hairy. however I shaved them about 2 months ago and my hair is still coming in.I have noticed they do hand somewhat lower when shaved not sure exactly why though

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
Huge lowhangers here myself, but I have posted that in the past also in other threads in here ... I have seen many like you describe though, not that uncommon, some guys balls just buoy their cocks in a way that makes them look "jump-start-ready".

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have big 2" x 3" balls that hang very low so my cock swings when I walk naked. However when they get cold they lift a little pushing my cock out. I too am a shower I'm close to 6" soft. I've always got plenty of stares. I don't care anymore though when I was young I was self concience. There are still some people I know that I try to hide it in front of but the vast majority I don't care what the see or think.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, i have a massive sac
(see photo gallery),
and when they draw upwards,
my cock tends to jut more outward,
i think that downward is sexier.