sack appearance

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by doug2003, Jun 24, 2004.

1. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

Has anyone here ever heard of having a scrotum that looks very full in apperance? It hard to describe. I have above average size balls only I have a tight scrotum, although u cannt see each ball specifically. What you do see is a scrotum the size of a tennis ball very full causing my penis to "jutt out". My penis hangs 5 in soft. Basically anytime whem I walk because my balls have no where to go with a tight sack it cause my sack to bullge out. It give my penis a "bounce effect" making it bounce from one side of my scrotum to the other when I walk nude.

Has anyone else experience this or witness this in a lockeroom etc.

I have actually see two other guys at the health club who appear to have big balls in a tight scrotum and can see it has the same effect when they walk

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, Doug -- I have the exact same thing ... I am also something of a "shower" (cock is about 6" soft) and have biggish balls in a fairly tight sac. People always seem to assume that big nuts = low-hanging nuts, but obviously that's not necessarily true. Mine always push my penis out a bit, so it pretty much never hangs completely vertically even when 100% soft. As a result I get that same extra-bounciness that you describe when walking in the buff. Steve

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I've got a full sac and it generally rides pretty low. But when I am really cold, they pull up and hug my crotch and dick. So in that respect I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes they would certainly be easier to deal with if they would stay up nice, high and tighter.

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

It's hard to describe in my case. My balls "suit me". They're not melons, they're rather humble actually.

5. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    Doug

You need to do some work on your sac, give it plenty of stretching especially when warm in a hot bath or shower so that your nuts hang in a less boyish way. I think a real man needs low hangers.
    My nuts rarely get in the way of my cock!
    Franky

6. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I have a big scrotum - big enough so that my big balls swing low in it.

7. Imported

Gold Member

DC38: Hi Doug, I am a newbie to this site. I have a question for you, are your balls hairy or smooth? Mine are hairy and because of this are tight like you described. I keep them shaved which makes them actually hang low, look full so that you actually see two balls inside.

8. doug2003

doug2003 New Member

mine are naturally hairy. however I shaved them about 2 months ago and my hair is still coming in.I have noticed they do hand somewhat lower when shaved not sure exactly why though

9. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    Huge lowhangers here myself, but I have posted that in the past also in other threads in here ... I have seen many like you describe though, not that uncommon, some guys balls just buoy their cocks in a way that makes them look "jump-start-ready".

10. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I have big 2" x 3" balls that hang very low so my cock swings when I walk naked. However when they get cold they lift a little pushing my cock out. I too am a shower I'm close to 6" soft. I've always got plenty of stares. I don't care anymore though when I was young I was self concience. There are still some people I know that I try to hide it in front of but the vast majority I don't care what the see or think.

11. txquis

Gold Member

yeah, i have a massive sac
    (see photo gallery),
    and when they draw upwards,
    my cock tends to jut more outward,
    i think that downward is sexier.

Draft saved Draft deleted