Saline Infusions

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone in Houston into this that would like to teach me how?

Holy Old Thread Revival.

Your a hottie - you really don't need it.
Try checking the Community button in your area for a teacher.

I personally wouldn't...but everybody's got their thing.
NO matter what...make sure everything is STERILE STERILE STERILE!!!

Pumping can give a similar effect without the high risk of infection. You may want to give that a whirl first.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media

I have done this one and it did have some very interesting sensations. It is very dangerous and if you are going to try it you need to first find an individual who is very experienced with both sterile procedure and with the placement of the needles in all locations.

Yes, the feeling is GREAT and I would think it would be nearly mandatory for anyone considering anything more permanent in this manner

But:

Do this wrong and you risk:

1. Massive infection and an ER bill in the thousands of dollars
2. Permanent nerve damage and loss of sensation if a needle is placed wrong.
3. Erectile Dysfunction if a needle is placed wrong
4. Allergic reactions to either Saline or D5W which are the two things most commonly used.

Ball pumping takes time and if done slowly will give a preview of what this is like. It is marginally safer in that you are at least eliminating the infection parts of this equation.

I can't speak against it, but if you decide to do it you need to find a pro to teach you how to do it first and how to do it safely.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with tripod and Fuzzyken...saline injections are potentially way too dangerous...the need for an extremely sterile environment is sooo important and typically what happens is the first few times an injection happens sterility remains an important issue, but eventually lazyness sets in and even the tiniest amount of foreign bacteria will result in a very painful and expensive hospital visit...if a large nut sack is your thing, go with pumping...much safer, even when you have the lazy day...

darkwolf43

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I myself have done saline and dextrose infusion more than 2 edozen times. The dextorse is in 5% concentation that when infused into the scrotum it cause the sac to swell with bodily fluids to equalize the imbalance of the dextrose compared to the bodys normal level. SO 2lts endup being close to 3 or more. here is a pic of me from my last infusion right after the infusion was over. The swelling continued for 4 more hours and I ened up with a sac that was well over 22" around and VEry heavy. I would tell anyone interested in doing this to try it at least once. I now routinly do 2 to 3 lts of saline with a infusion of dextrose every othe infusion to sretch my sac out more so the next infusion I put in more saline.

Attachments

D

deleted300444

Saline is completely safe. There are places you can get it done in London.
...and where would one go in Chicago?
Often I get the feeling "saline injection" is so underground. I don't want to do it on my own via internet

Reactions: windibundu

Escarlata

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did he say TWO LITRES???? thats like a half gallon!!!! how in the hell could you fit all of that in?

ive never heard of this before, but it sounds wild. i dont think i would ever try it, but i want to know where i can get my hands on saline in the form of IV bags. I can hook myself up, and it makes a 5 minute hangover cure.
I think that it must be an error. Two liters ? That is a fucking big bottle!

SoCalguy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There used to be a guy I believe he was mixed Asian/White and I think he injected his dick and balls, I can't remember his name right now, does anyone know who I'm talking about? lol he was a great looking guy.

Reactions: Cmc1432

Anthony_Hardville

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iv been infusion for a couple years now, i started at 800ml and now i will go up to 4000 or more if i can it has stretched my sac more then i thought was possibly, i do surgilube at times but you really have to be careful with that there pics in my profile of me infusing

Reactions: MrPeteBone