Scott Caan

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think it's because the old Homocaine no longer even exists, and the owner of the domain name is profiting off the name and all the links to it from sites such as this by selling advertising on that page and the pop-ups.

daddy_cool

Sexy Member
Media
when i was in la about 18 months ago, we went to see him on the carson daly show (if ever there was a gay - its carson) and i thoughy scott was quite short.
i'd still do him though.

daddy_cool

Sexy Member
Media
when i was in la about 18 months ago, we went to see him on the carson daly show (if ever there was a gay - its carson) and i thoughy scott was quite short.
i'd still do him though.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Is it me? I just don't get the appeal of Scott Caan. Is he that well built?
Jake

I think being the son of James Caan, and being one of the first male actors who was willing to show his ass in pretty much every film he was in ( boiler room, varsity blues, speed of life, etc).. causes him to get some attention.

He's got a pretty impressive body, though I haven't seen it in a few years.

Update, he has gotten older and lost some definition.
1, 2,

B_thanatos_antinous

Experimental Member
Media
He used to have a very nice ass (see Jeff Black's links), but if you look at recent pictures, his body (and ass) have lost a lot of definition, as Jeff also indicated. He now has a back that reaches to legs with no ass in between.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So who among us hasn't had a day where we didn't look out best. Scott Caan is amazingly hot. And that ass of his on a good day is something to behold, oh heck, even on a bad day...this guy is sex. :smile:

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always had a thing for shorter buff guys with hairy chests. Plus he's got a handsome face. I definately think he's sexy.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's exquisitely hot!!! I've seen no evidence that he's lost his gorgeous ass. He's getting even handsomer as he ages too. Short, tall, and medium height men can be gifted with awesome physiques....I'd guess that most of the people here who love the male body, size queens or not, would be ALL OVER him given the chance!:tongue:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he's exquisitely hot!!! I've seen no evidence that he's lost his gorgeous ass. He's getting even handsomer as he ages too. Short, tall, and medium height men can be gifted with awesome physiques....I'd guess that most of the people here who love the male body, size queens or not, would be ALL OVER him given the chance!:tongue:

I second that motion......Scott Caan......ass.........(drools.)