Scott Disick

johhnnyt

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure the dick like everything else on that show is pure product placement, he'sd be cute if he could keep more than a weeks sobriety, starting to show on his face already

Reactions: bigtoad

asby

Expert Member
Media
I'm sure the dick like everything else on that show is pure product placement, he'sd be cute if he could keep more than a weeks sobriety, starting to show on his face already

I agree......he is NOT aging well ...all that partying is catching up to him....considering he really doesn't do anything other than party

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a shame he got snared by the Kardashians he might have had a shot at real happiness without all their baggage. I know he has a history of drugs, booze and being abusive but I really think it is made worse by the bloodsucking klan of money grubbing whores that ensnared him. He would do well to flee the country.

It is a shame he got snared by the Kardashians he might have had a shot at real happiness without all their baggage. I know he has a history of drugs, booze and being abusive but I really think it is made worse by the bloodsucking klan of money grubbing whores that ensnared him. He would do well to flee the country.

I mean he comes from money and when we first knew them (the Kartrashian) he was already there. They were sucking all his money. Even when he was cheating on Kourtney and went in and out of rehab as if he was going to Disneyland. They were all clinging to him as if he mattered.

But then Kanye West entered the family, him and Lemar were suddenly not good enough for the family and were hurting the brand of the family.

What kinda brand is good to protect when we met one of the daughter sucking (badly) dicks, having one of the daughter build like a line backer (who am sure is her real father), rejecting their only sons because he became obese, without even talking about the youngest dropping out school at 17 dating a 25 years old rapper and the mother thinking it's okay and the other mother making it all about her transition and not once thought of put her transition on hold to stay with her underage girl and tell her that school is actually important.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean he comes from money and when we first knew them (the Kartrashian) he was already there. They were sucking all his money. Even when he was cheating on Kourtney and went in and out of rehab as if he was going to Disneyland. They were all clinging to him as if he mattered.

But then Kanye West entered the family, him and Lemar were suddenly not good enough for the family and were hurting the brand of the family.

What kinda brand is good to protect when we met one of the daughter sucking (badly) dicks, having one of the daughter build like a line backer (who am sure is her real father), rejecting their only sons because he became obese, without even talking about the youngest dropping out school at 17 dating a 25 years old rapper and the mother thinking it's okay and the other mother making it all about her transition and not once thought of put her transition on hold to stay with her underage girl and tell her that school is actually important.

I'm not a fan of the K's - or reality tv in general. You mention a lot of stuff that is floating around that may or may not be true - and I don't think the Bruce to Caitlyn issue is even relevant to anything. It could be argued he put off his transition for 25 or more years so time is running out. In addition Bruce was emasculated by those bitches long ago. I always interpreted his transition as an attempt to save his own life. I think Lamar burned his bridges when he was using drugs during his career and running and rapping about his other whores. It's hard to say - we only know what they want us to know - but clearly they are interested in $$$ more than the health and well being of their family members, i.e. Rob and Scott.

Reactions: Davyroo

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
huh? I don't think he's that big; I see him more a shower than a grower.

He knows EXACTLY what he's doing going freeball all the time. I mean, l'm writing on a blog called "Scott Disck"! He gets off on fame.

Admittidly, I almost always click on his pictures, even though he's not even hot---just a little bit handsome.

core13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why does everyone think he is hung ? I am sure he can't use his shit from drugs and alcohol

Reactions: sabas18