Scott Porter

what videos? ⊙.☉
I say this with so much respect, hes the biggest nerd ive ever met. He does unboxing videos for heroclix, there is an archive of a former gaming channel where he plays heroclix for up to 5 hours at a time. But I realize thats not what you where expecting. There are all kinds of shirtless video clips of his shows. I assume.
 
I am at season 4 now of Hart of Dixie, ep 3. I find it a bit odd that in the beginning it feels like that the writers were building him to be the main lead guy of the show, but somehow he became like the 3rd lead guy after a few seasons. I wonder maybe because Wade and Zoe had better chemistry, and the writers changed the original story/ending of the show because of that. Or was that really the intention in the very beginning? Wade is also hot, but I find George/Scott more attractive. Personally though, I do usually prefer stocky-muscular/beefy guys more than lean toned guys.