Please shareI have the ppv
Please shareI have the ppv
The person who i know that brought it, just asked for her b/g content and paid 50/80 for a few videos and it was the 2nd and 3rd that he was inWhat was the “title” and how much did she charge? I’d be interested
All sounds suspect, especially with no confirmation of who it is or evidenceI tried to buy from her. She wanted 200 and wouldn't confirm it was Scott. I think she's realised what she's got.
Tbf if you asked for Scott you probably made it really bait :/I tried to buy from her. She wanted 200 and wouldn't confirm it was Scott. I think she's realised what she's got.
Why would you do that???I tried to buy from her. She wanted 200 and wouldn't confirm it was Scott. I think she's realised what she's got.
Please Please share the video?Definitely looks like his birthmark in the videos. View attachment 125193231View attachment 125193221
It wasn’t that video that someone I work with brought, plus that doesn’t actually look like Scott imoDefinitely looks like his birthmark in the videos. View attachment 125193231View attachment 125193221
It wasn’t that video that someone I work with brought, plus that doesn’t actually look like Scott imo
Mark looks darker on his leg also depends how old that video is btw as i remember Scott saying on his instagram story that he done it in Spain in the summer , as someone dropped coal on it . So it’s a recent mark of hisAre you for real? How can you say who that does or doesn't look like, it's a photo of a bare leg!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.