Scott Waterfall

  • Thread starter deleted13558301
  • Start date
He loves showing off​

what a slut :heart_eyes:

BVGgzz0.png


ezgif-3-54f3504451.gif
​
 
Ok guys I’ve always felt he’s packing some serious heat from some of his bulge shots on his Instagram, but actually his latest posts have proven that wrong.

Looks like he’s got a huge set of low hanging balls and an average to small cock (see attached pics for a pretty clear soft cock and balls outline) so I assume on some of the previous reels he’s been “fluffing” himself up to a semi.
 

Attachments

Ok guys I’ve always felt he’s packing some serious heat from some of his bulge shots on his Instagram, but actually his latest posts have proven that wrong.

Looks like he’s got a huge set of low hanging balls and an average to small cock (see attached pics for a pretty clear soft cock and balls outline) so I assume on some of the previous reels he’s been “fluffing” himself up to a semi.
everyone has low hanging balls right now - its the UK heatwave
 
Ok guys I’ve always felt he’s packing some serious heat from some of his bulge shots on his Instagram, but actually his latest posts have proven that wrong.

Looks like he’s got a huge set of low hanging balls and an average to small cock (see attached pics for a pretty clear soft cock and balls outline) so I assume on some of the previous reels he’s been “fluffing” himself up to a semi.
I’d still swallow it regardless
 
Ok guys I’ve always felt he’s packing some serious heat from some of his bulge shots on his Instagram, but actually his latest posts have proven that wrong.

Looks like he’s got a huge set of low hanging balls and an average to small cock (see attached pics for a pretty clear soft cock and balls outline) so I assume on some of the previous reels he’s been “fluffing” himself up to a semi.
He might also just be a grower and not a shower! My ex had a 9.5in when erect, but when he was flaccid it was tiny..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Elricb
Ok guys I’ve always felt he’s packing some serious heat from some of his bulge shots on his Instagram, but actually his latest posts have proven that wrong.

Looks like he’s got a huge set of low hanging balls and an average to small cock (see attached pics for a pretty clear soft cock and balls outline) so I assume on some of the previous reels he’s been “fluffing” himself up to a semi.
I would still suck those balls down to my throat