Spyhunter30
Expert Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2019
- Posts
- 33
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 100
- Points
- 68
- Location
- New Jersey, United States of America
- Gender
- Male
Naw there's is sumthing going on not consistent seeing him with a bugle and seeing vids of him with none there sum tricks going on won't belive till full nude I've seen other performers have similar things to fluff themselves upDoesn’t look like stuffing to me. Imma guess a cock ring
It's getting weird. Especially how all of them made Of at once. I smell broke.At least 4 ppl bought ppv for 40 so maybe itll get posted
Based on the amount of money people are making on onlyfans and how desperate this thread is to see a glimpse of their dicks I’d say they probably have a lot going for them right now lolThey have nothing else going for them
Do you see the dildo ?This was very misleading lol, def not worth the $50. No nudity whatsoever.
Nope, he did it wrong and didn’t show itDo you see the dildo ?
Yeah, you can’t really argue that he isn’t scamming/fucking with his subscribers at this point.“i wasnt gonna post this on my wall initially but i dont want anyone to miss it... i cloned my dick!!!”
Now he knew people would assume it was a success with how he wrote that and considering he’s already failed before this is definitely approaching if not fully into scam territory.
he sent that out to og's in november for 17.... wasn't even worth that!
Girl you taking to a wall.i will say it once again. DO NOT waste your money. He posts very misleading descriptions and you will NOT see his dick ever. He's already said it online. He knows theres money to be made off of ya'll and can just tease and trick you into spending money. He's just trying to make money because his music and youtube career has completely fallen off. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON HIM
I wish. I say just stop paying for it.Can I get mine? Todd's PPV with him and Scotty being pansted by Jay was like 15 bucks and it was just them in underwear.
Wow shoutout to that friendRecent PPV. I'm friends with someone who works for onlyfans so I got my money back lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.