Anthonyjay
Admired Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2020
- Posts
- 79
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 791
- Points
- 118
- Location
- Portland (Oregon, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Ty for reminding me! Just unsubscribed. I’m sure he’s done the math and figured out ppv is the way to go on OF. 1,000 people paying $10 a month vs 1,000 buying a $10 ppv every week is MUCH more. I mean honestly I’d do the same so go off kingI turned off auto renew because I’m not being charged again just for it to turn out free. They charge you as of midnight so. This makes me sad.
I fucking hate people so much, I’m with you 100%.I think I’m straight now
More stink-wrinkles for the rest of us!I think I’m straight now
Honestly it is frustrating me. Why wait till Friday to grab some more cash. Just switch it now. Ive subbed since day 1. Ive not bought every PPV and I’d like to be know as a OG subscriber but that doesn’t mean I want to pay $10 plus a fee because whatever reason it saids London when it drops in my bank.Ty for reminding me! Just unsubscribed. I’m sure he’s done the math and figured out ppv is the way to go on OF. 1,000 people paying $10 a month vs 1,000 buying a $10 ppv every week is MUCH more. I mean honestly I’d do the same so go off king
Interesting. The combination of your username and the fact you've only ever posted in this thread is pretty pathetic.You act like he is making you subscribe. You will be just fine if you don’t have his content. It’s really not that serious.
It’s true that I never would have made an account if he hadn’t posted on this thread. Still. Not that serious lol but ok.Interesting. The combination of your username and the fact you've only ever posted in this thread is pretty pathetic.
It’s just an old picture of them.he posted something with Toddy but im not sure what its could be lmao
I have been downloading majority of the pictures that have been posted. If you are looking for a certain picture just dm me I don't mind sharing.Damn, anyone got the deleted picture?
Careful, they might remove you too now lolI have been downloading majority of the pictures that have been posted. If you are looking for a certain picture just dm me I don't mind sharing.
Dang they can get you in the dms? Now I am hesitant.Careful, they might remove you too now lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.