I’d love to see him in complete and total extasy ! I’d love to see him be turnt out . Straight / Bi , whatever he is , it’s seems so clear he’s never had mind blowing sex at least to me. Lol he’s too uptight ... Sean def Needs some sexNaw that shit is hairy for sure! Let me remind you he is STRAIGHT
I’d love to see him in complete and total extasy ! I’d love to see him be turnt out . Straight / Bi , whatever he is , it’s seems so clear he’s never had mind blowing sex at least to me. Lol he’s too uptight ... Sean def Needs some sex
At this point Sean showing us his candles, curtains, and sunset has got to be a ongoing joke right??
Like, surely he MUST KNOW that no one gives a fuck about what him having pasta for dinner again!!?![]()
At this point Sean showing us his candles, curtains, and sunset has got to be a ongoing joke right??
Like, surely he MUST KNOW that no one gives a fuck about what him having pasta for dinner again!!?![]()
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Sean’s view from his balcony more than I’ve seen most of my friends during quarantine.*starts filming looking down at the same pasta he always eats*
*pans around to the vinyl spinning with music in the background*
*walks up to the windows, slides open the balcony doors and shows an average sunset*
*pans back down to his completely bland meal on the table*
i genuinely only follow him now because i am actually entertained by seeing him post the same things to his story every day. it's almost a game at this point.
He's so good at food photography/vlogging, handsome and very sexy too! I LOVE YOU SEAN!!!Whoa! Eggs and buttered toast! A game changer honestly. Other influencers will have to work double to reach content as amazing as this!
Whoa! Eggs and buttered toast! A game changer honestly. Other influencers will have to work double to reach content as amazing as this!
Whoa! Eggs and buttered toast! A game changer honestly. Other influencers will have to work double to reach content as amazing as this!
why did he even bother moving to LA when he never leaves the house to do anything
it was going on when he moved there that is why it doesn't make senseThere is a pandemic going on that is bad in So Cal right now
I think same. Except I don’t follow, I just check to see if there’s any thirst traps from time to time! Lmao*starts filming looking down at the same pasta he always eats*
*pans around to the vinyl spinning with music in the background*
*walks up to the windows, slides open the balcony doors and shows an average sunset*
*pans back down to his completely bland meal on the table*
i genuinely only follow him now because i am actually entertained by seeing him post the same things to his story every day. it's almost a game at this point.
Why is it guys act like other guys arent worth looking at if have small cocks .. Thiskind attitude sucks.. I am 8 cut but do love a small cock and nie rimmable ass over a huge dick sometimesHe's hot but doesn't seem hung
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.