Sean Penn

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
He is notorious in Hollywood for having a thick 10-incher or better. All of Madonna's men share one quality.....(remember, she even had a dailliance with Willem Dafoe) and she probably had Tim Robbins while Sarandon went to the ladies room.

chris1017

Experimental Member
Media
Mikey41 I agree with everything you wrote, however I always had a strange
attraction to him as the nitwit surfer chicken in Fast times at Ridgemont High.
I thought that he was only playing a moron at the time..........over the years
every time he politically pontificates i know that was the real Sean Penn.

I can't understand why celebrities think any one intelligent would give a shit what they think....just act or sing and then shut up.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a shame what happened to his brother, Chris. All that obesity and drugs did his body no good. Such a loss. Such a tragedy.

Though everyone is going to remember this scene when Kevin Bacon teaches Chris how to dance in Footloose. Might as well go down as the most memorable scene in movie history, besides Reservoir Dogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAOgoYxw5Z8

Last edited:

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I saw the film Milk last weekend with Sean Penn. It's a great movie and he's wonderful in the part. The clothing is as it was in the late 70s and there are lots of shots of guys with very tight pants and bulges.

There is one scene where Harvey Milk is giving a speech. He's wearing pants that are neither tight nor baggy, but he has a pretty incredible bulge showing. As he moves slightly, what's there can be seen more or less at different moments. I found it to be very sexy, even though I never thought of Sean Penn as attractive.

Has anyone else seen the movie?

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
(I posted about this very subject a few days ago and not one person wrote a comment.)

I saw the film Milk last weekend with Sean Penn. It's a great movie and he's wonderful in the part. The clothing is as it was in the late 70s and there are lots of shots of guys with very tight pants and bulges.

There is one scene where Harvey Milk is giving a speech. He's wearing pants that are neither tight nor baggy, but he has a pretty incredible bulge showing. As he moves slightly, what's there can be seen more or less at different moments. I found it to be very sexy, even though I never thought of Sean Penn as attractive.

Has anyone else seen the movie?

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He's a good actor when he doesn't sell out. I actually think his best performance was in At Close Range, a really underrated movie. I think I read in one of those goofy Hollywood Babylon books that he's 10+, but those books are exaggerated as shit. He's my height (5'8-5'9) so I'm not sure if he's packing that much. (Seems like those books consider every well-hung celebrity to be 10+ when in actuality they could still be big and in the 6.5-7.5 range) I think he's probably more in my range (7.25) and his short height makes it seem larger but I'm just guessing. Not every guy Madonna's been with can be 10+.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a shame what happened to his brother, Chris. All that obesity and drugs did his body no good. Such a loss. Such a tragedy.

Though everyone is going to remember this scene when Kevin Bacon teaches Chris how to dance in Footloose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAOgoYxw5Z8

I fell in love with Chris thanks to that movie and would watch his scenes over and over. I only had VHS then so was glad to get a DVD later on which made certain scenes easier.

I lost interest when he started gaining so much weight. May he RIP though.