Photo Sebastianb98

Are you sure it’s him and not a catfish/faker? He was pretty adamant lately in his instastories that he had just one social media account (Instagram). There have been a few fakes.
i doubt he would address his recon account on instagram
 
What's a "recon account"?

Recon is a kink app. Looked it up after I saw the post. There are 3 public photos of "him" in a mask and two more photos of Sebastian but from behind so his face isn't showing (one if from insta of him doing a handstand in his speedos). There's another set of pics behind a $12 pay wall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: InTheNavy
Recon is a kink app. Looked it up after I saw the post. There are 3 public photos of "him" in a mask and two more photos of Sebastian but from behind so his face isn't showing (one if from insta of him doing a handstand in his speedos). There's another set of pics behind a $12 pay wall.
thanks for the explanation. I'm only 24 and I can barely keep up with so much apps and trends now...
 
Did anyone subscribe yet? Does he post full frontal on his OnlyFans? Does he charge extra for full nudes?

I’m tempted to subscribe but $12,99 is a bit much for me if it’s just teasing/more like his IG.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jejej ajaja
So far no extra costs. There's full frontal content already(1 vid). Since it has only been up for a day or so, I wouldn't be surprised if he posts more explicit content soon/eventually, but its impossible to know yet.

But as in his bio, don't expect frontal + face I'd say.
 
So far no extra costs. There's full frontal content already(1 vid). Since it has only been up for a day or so, I wouldn't be surprised if he posts more explicit content soon/eventually, but its impossible to know yet.

But as in his bio, don't expect frontal + face I'd say.

Yes absolutely worth it. He just start his onlyfans but post already frontal nude. Amazing big cock
Thanks guys :) I don't mind that he doesn't show his face on his nudes. I'll subscribe, nice end-of-year present for myself :p
 
Yes absolutely worth it. He just start his onlyfans but post already frontal nude. Amazing big cock
Amazing cock indeed! Damn... I'm not disappointed! If he keeps up his promise of posting daily-ish, I would definitely recommend subscribing.
 
Last edited: