Self suck

joe22xxx:
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 05:09 PM
Have you ever tried sucking your own cock? i did it as a teen (and sometimes i still do it!) and it drove me wild!

Size certanly helps, but also you must be flexible.
[post=257352]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I can do it pretty easily. Can get about half my dick in my mouth (it's 9.5x6) & am able to suck up & down on it well. At least to the point where I can cum. And yeh, I like popping off in my own mouth. It's like completing the circle. You know that image of a snake with its own tail in its mouth? Make sense?

Just do more yoga,guys. It works!

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by joe22xxx+Sep 29 2004, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe22xxx &#064; Sep 29 2004, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 05:09 PM
Have you ever tried sucking your own cock? i did it as a teen (and sometimes i still do it&#33;) and it drove me wild&#33;

Size certanly helps, but also you must be flexible.
[post=257352]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I can do it pretty easily. Can get about half my dick in my mouth & am able to suck up & down on it well. At least to the point where I can cum. And yeh, I like popping off in my own mouth. It&#39;s like completing the circle. Make sense?
:p
[post=257841]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Keep this going you guys, I&#39;m living vicariously through all of you. Right on.

throbcurve

Just Browsing
Media
Joe is right...do yoga it really does work. I started about six months ago and could barely do a forward bend without throwing my lower back out, now not only can I forward bend but I can get the head of my 7.5 inch cock in my mouth. No way i could&#39;ve done that without yoga. Also, I am 5&#39;6" and 41 years old. I&#39;ve never been able to suck myself before and thought that iId never get there...yoga is the answer. (Oh and lose the gut...)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by throbcurve@Sep 29 2004, 10:00 PM
Joe is right...do yoga it really does work. I started about six months ago and could barely do a forward bend without throwing my lower back out, now not only can I forward bend but I can get the head of my 7.5 inch cock in my mouth. No way i could&#39;ve done that without yoga. Also, I am 5&#39;6" and 41 years old. I&#39;ve never been able to suck myself before and thought that iId never get there...yoga is the answer. (Oh and lose the gut...)
[post=257868]Quoted post[/post]​

my friends tell me to do yoga and that it would improve my flexibility. i am glad to hear that you did it&#33;&#33; I liked the comment on losing the gut by the way.

throbcurve

Just Browsing
Media
Oh it&#39;ll increase your flexibility alright...also the reward of being able self-suck is mighty powerful. Yoga, although it doesn&#39;t seem like it, is great for burning calories too. I lost about 25 lbs (mostly around the middle) just by practicing yoga, so that was a big help too. Try it, it&#39;s great&#33;

D

deleted111

I do not really like self sucking, recently I have a couple of times while my boyfriend was inside me simply because he asked me too.

My biggest turn on is having a guy suck me while he is inside me.

So can I? yes
Do I like to do it on a regular basis? No

Nate