Self Sucking

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HI GUYS SOME WEEKS AGO i STUMBLED, AS YOU DO, ON A THREAD THAT LED TO A VIDEO OF A GUY ON HIS BACK PLUNGING HIS COCK DOWN INTO HIS THROAT.
iT WASN'T ldh BUT SOMEONE i'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE OR SINCE,
SO CAN YOU HELP ME? :confused:

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks pieter but no it wasn't LDH it was an unknown amateur who could gulp it down with no effort pumping down onto his face, it was amazing and I wish I could find it as these vids seem to disappear....and to you two muscle guys welcome.

D_Mister_Meaner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, selfsucker here too. I can only get the head in my mouth (about 2 inches max) but been doing it since i was 14 and never stopped! I love to show guys on ichat so if anyone wants to cam with me ask me for my addy. Wish I was as big as some of you guys on here, would make it alot easier to suck myself :)

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks colcamp but no it's not Al Engling either , the one I'm looking for was younger in his (early?) twenties.

I thought I'd get a qucik answer, but now I'm beginning to understand why Threads are called that, they trail on gradually becoming more or less tangled.

Lucky you ssuk81, I only ever put my back out trying! (As a very frustrated teenager I literally climbed walls trying to get that right angle, alas....... ) I haven't mastered the art of camming but it sounds like fun. Actually I've never tried, another skill threshold to overcome!

D_Mister_Meaner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess i'm lucky, I tried it instinctively when I was 14 and did it first time. Didn't think anything of it really and did it on and off until I was 19 when I first got a cam. The first guy I showed went crazy and it's been a huge turn on ever since to show guys on cam and get them off. In real life I'm really shy and insecure but on cam I have a confidence that allows me to suck my dick for other's viewing pleasure. I guess it's only because I can, but i really can't imagine masturbating without sucking my cock, its become an extension of masturbation for me. Anyway, love to cam on ichat with any of you fit guys :)