Selfsucking

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can do it, it's been awhile though. It's the ultimate bisexual experience--To get and give a blowjob at the same time! Not to mention, the safest sex I know of...only you know who you've been with! Once you get it, it can be very addicktive, for awhile, it was the only way I would masturbate...taking matters into my own mouth was the way to go. I can't for the life of me remember why I stopped! Hmmmmmmm???!!

Reactions: jagged_hugger

Lee1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me too! I am jealous!!! Wish i could do that..perhaps I have to ask the doctor to remove one of my rib cage bones hahahahah...

BUT then, it's nicer to have someone does it for you, eh???

BUT then, it's nicer too to do it yourself from time to time!!!

LUCKY!

epress

Just Browsing
Media
OMG! Whoever can do that is soooo verrrry lucky! That must be the all-time greatest ability in the world! I can't even imagine how perfect and awesome it must feel to be able to do that. Just fucking amazing!!!!!!!

:yumyum:I'm a little bit older than most of you and have been self sucking for about five years now, had to work like hell when I first got the 'bug' so to speak. Anyway, I started dating an older woman(age 45) and after about three month of great sex with her, the subject came up one night in a telephone conversation and I told her that I could and did. Dead silence on the other end of the phone, I really thought she had hung up, then she came back and asked, "can I come over and watch you?" I was a little floored, but agreed quite quickly, long story short, she was there in about a half an hour, we talked for a while, then she asked if I minded her playing with herself while I sucked myself off, no problem there, she stripped naked and spread her legs and slid a hand between them and I was hard like instantly, I got into position and began sucking myself, I finally managed to get about six inches of my nine in my mouth and before long I heard her moanng and that added to the excitement and just a little while later I blew a heavy load down my throat just as she came too. Since then we have had friends over and put on a show for them and more times than not, it turns into a suck and fuck party for everybody concerned. Just as soon as I can get a web cam set up and in place, I'll post some photos of her and I. She's talking about trying to lick her own pussy, but hasn't quite gotten there yet....

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can. You can take a look at my gallery. The very first and the very last pics are of me selfsucking.

I don't do it every time I get the occasion (I'd never leave home), but when the feeling is right. Since I've resumed sports, the warmup time is shorter. Anyway, I enjoy it greatly every time I do it :)

Which is almost always on my back, feet against the wall, to push my midriff towards my mouth. It works quite well, although I can't open my mouth enough to take the whole head in :p I should bend the back more, so I have more space to open my mouth.

It sucks to have a big cockhead sometimes :p