Semi-circ'ing

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm amazed that I seem to be the only guy who does this. Does nobody else do it? If anyone else does, please reply, so that I know I'm not the only guy in the world who's seen the light.

Let me explain. I'm uncircumcised (British). I can't stand the look of a long hoodie of foreskin covering the cockhead like some old pullover. Added to which it's unhygeinic, and when you pee you don't get a fine straight jet (like cut guys get).

Since I was around 8 I've been semi-circ'ing (i.e. semi-circumcision). Works only for guys who aren't circumcised but want to alter the look and feel of their cock.

Hard to explain without a practical demo, but:

1) roll the skin back as far as it goes with your right hand fingers
2) with the middle finger of your right hand press up and towards you on the underside just by the base, so keeping it rolled back as far as possible (at least from underneath)
3) do the same with the thumb of your right hand - keeping it rolled back as far as possible - but from the top. You're doing this at the same time as your middle finger's still pushing up and holding back from the bottom
4) with the forefinger and middle finger of your left hand (your right hand fingers still in position and pressing) press on that lowest piece of rolled-back foreskin on the upperside which normally ends up rolling upwards (i.e. the part of the rolled-back foreskin closet to the base that actually moves up and down under normal conditions)
5) whilst (at the upperside of the cock) pressing down really hard on the lowest moveable part of the skin with the left-hand forefinger and middle finger, at the same time start slowly rolling it forward and in on itself - in (I guess) the same form as a large surf wave that curls in on itself (hope I'm explaining myself ok)
6) whilst you're slowly rolling forward and in on itself, you're kinda walking the l.h. forefinger and middlefinger over the skin by pushing down and forwards whilst rolling it in on itself (so you get an unbroken roll). Almost like rolling up a carpet.
7) whilst you're doing this, bit by bit (millimetres at a time) release the pressure on your right hand fingers, so that the foreskin really slowly starts to move forward. All the time the foreskin is rolling in on itself due the the forward-and-down pressure of your l.h. fingers and the constraints of the r.h. fingers. (Basically your l.h fingers are trying to move the foreskin forwards whilst rolling, whilst the r.h. fingers underneath are fighting against them, keeping almost stationary.
8) you end up with (normal cock status) your head around 40-50% exposed, but with the foreskin just covering the base of the head (or if you are hard) probbaly 100% circumcised.

Not only does it keep cleaner, you pee straighter. But most of all, when you're walking around (because not being circumcised your head is more sensitive) the end just lightly rubs against your trousers or underwear and feel electric, so it keeps me semi-hard all day, and has done since I was around 8.

And to wash, just undo it all again by unravelling. Once you've dried off, just repeat the process. With me the semi-circ lasts all day. If I didn't bother washing it would probably last all week.

If you have a really short foreskin that always exposes the tip of your head and automatically circs itself when you get hard, I guess you don't need to worry.

I've actually had to show lots of guys I know how to do this, and they've been astounded that they can change the look of their cock - they've lived with their cocks for years and never realised - gay and straight. I've also demonstrated to a few girls how to do it to their boyfriends, because their tired of looking at shapeless hoodies and having to clean the bathroom floor because their boyfriends are always missing the target!

NB if you do have a wank it will (if you're a novice) probably unravel itself. There are a couple of pics of my semi-circ in my gallery.

Reactions: chat.noir

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, keep mine back too. But I just roll it back and leave it - no need for all the complicated over-and-under stuff! If I need to make sure it will stay back, then I slip a glans ring on - prefer rubber ones.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
btw, this is known as 'autocircumcision'. But only if you choose to pull it back - not if you have a naturally short skin that goes back anyway.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! I always wondered why I have to clean the bathrooms every single day, we did not circumsize my son and I'll bet a million dollars he isn't pulling back the foreskin when he pees. It NEVER occurred to me! LOL ! The things you learned from lpsg...amazing. I'm going to have a talk with him.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was uncut I didnt pull my skin back to pee. I tried it a few times but I would spray EVERYWHERE. LOL. Back then I would almost always use a stall though so after I pissed I would then pull the skin back and wipe away everything.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Back then I would almost always use a stall though so after I pissed I would then pull the skin back and wipe away everything. "

I still do. You can never shake off that last drop! (even when skin is retracted or when circumcised)

Nowadays I just wipe that last drop off inside my underwear.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank-you for your thread. I just learned the spoon method of keeping my foreskin retracted. It really works! I am on day two. It has made me horny as hell because of all of the additional stimulation to my dick head by keeping my foresking retracted. Checkout: Spoon method.wmv

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly! Who (with foreskins) pees without rolling the skin back? Toilet Training 101... And good hygiene has got nothing to do with not having a foreskin!

You would be very surprised at how many Czech men do not skin back when they piss. A random study - looking at guys pissing next to me - revealed that a solid 90 something % of them DO NOT skin back.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You would be very surprised at how many Czech men do not skin back when they piss. A random study - looking at guys pissing next to me - revealed that a solid 90 something % of them DO NOT skin back.
I don't think that every father teaches his uncut son how to pee properly probably because of false modesty reasons.