Separatec briefs

Any one that has owned these a while noticed quality issues? only had them about 2 months and ive noticed that one pair already has a couple small holes in them.
So far so good for me. I try to be careful with any of my briefs that have stretch fabric. Buck Naked by Duluth (in my photo) looks to be indestructible.
 
I want to try these....do they make your bulge look odd or is it just slightly enhancing?
I would say they make you look like you’re going commando. If you get an erection, yeah, your bulge can’t exactly hide...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Geremy
Any one that has owned these a while noticed quality issues? only had them about 2 months and ive noticed that one pair already has a couple small holes in them.
I've had mine for over a year with no wear issues, but I put them in a mesh bag in the washer & line dry.
They're still like new, if perhaps slightly less vibrant colors.
 
That’s a great video showing how they work. I’m loving my separatec boxer briefs. I actually just bought a 3 pack of the trunks. Exact same just with shorter legs. They are also very comfortable. I’ll get some pics soon.
 
Here's my new trunk style. I think I love these ones even better than the boxer briefs.
[photo=large]1740402[/photo][photo=large]1740372[/photo][photo=large]1740382[/photo][photo=large]1740392[/photo]
 
  • Like
Reactions: ebsocks
Just an update on the two styles of Separatec I’ve tried. The boxer brief style are very comfortable but I think because of the longer legs they have more of a tendency to allow my cock to fall out of the hole when sitting in my truck or lounging on the couch or even at work when I’m climbing through machines and I get into a squat position. Could also be just because my body shape is a little on the skinny side. The trunk style holds everything in place (which is the main reason I bought them) but they have a tendency to ride up a little. I’ll post more updates if I notice anything else. Still fully recommend them though. Super comfortable. Just maybe not for every activity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skate
Just an update on the two styles of Separatec I’ve tried. The boxer brief style are very comfortable but I think because of the longer legs they have more of a tendency to allow my cock to fall out of the hole when sitting in my truck or lounging on the couch or even at work when I’m climbing through machines and I get into a squat position. Could also be just because my body shape is a little on the skinny side. The trunk style holds everything in place (which is the main reason I bought them) but they have a tendency to ride up a little. I’ll post more updates if I notice anything else. Still fully recommend them though. Super comfortable. Just maybe not for every activity.
I just recently got these and I love them. Super comfortable, love my cock in its own pouch and the lift my balls get feels great. I find the easy access very sexy and I sometimes use the cock hole as a cockring by pulling my balls through as well. Feels great and very comfortable. I recommend these undies, great quality and a decent price on Amazon.
 
I bought a pack of three last week and so far I think they're great. They're really comfortable to wear and, as the ad says, you don't feel as if you're wearing underwear. The only possible downside I found to them was that I spent most of the day with a semi because of the way my cock kept rubbing against them, but that's no bad thing. I was a bit wary of buying a multipack in case I didn't like them, but I'm glad I did, and am now thinking about buying more.
They give me a semi too....love it!
 
Just an update for you guys. I don’t wear the boxer briefs anymore, just the trunks. They are awesome! And they have held up perfectly so far just over a year in. I have 6 pairs currently of the bamboo material and just ordered a 3 pack of the cotton trunks to give them a try.
 
  • Like
Reactions: evolution