Serious question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by unabear09, Dec 18, 2008.

1. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey all. Got a serious question for you.

I sweat alot. Especially my ass and crotch.

I really prefer to freeball all the time, especially at work. When I'm at work, I'm always bending down, climbing ladders, squatting, etc, and have found that no matter what type of underwear I wear, everything gets bunched up and squished, and I spend a good part of the day with my hands down my pants trying to readjust myself.

Can any one suggest something that I could buy to help keep my ass and crotch dry, so I can wear pants w/o underwear?

Any suggestion will be taken to heart, and I am willing to do just about anything.

Cheers

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Try Gold Bond Powder. You may want to consider very loose cotton boxers, gives you the same feeling of freeball but you have a layer of cotton to catch the sweat.

3. SCSea

SCSea Member

If nobody's gonna be sucking or licking anything, Certain-Dri roll-on. You apply it at night, and it works all day - or two - or three. But anybody who licks will suffer perma-pucker, even after a shower.

SC

Draft saved Draft deleted