Seven Years Ago

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Courtesy of the Way Back Machine
http://web.archive.org

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Do you have an abnormally large male genital? Have you been injured by one in the recent past? The L.P.S.G. was developed to aid those who fall into either of those categories. We can help you deal with having a large penis as well as assist those who must deal with them in their daily, or nightly, lives.

The first step in dealing with this "problem" is to accept it with both it's pro's as well as it's con's. While it is true that 15% of home accidents are caused by large penis related incidents, only a small number have ever been known to be fatal. A large penis is a friend as well as a foe. Treat it as such.

When dealing with large penises, wether belonging to you or someone you know, always take caution, and rely on the experience of others. L.P.S.G. has be pioneering support methods such as forums and seminars to pass that experience on. Group support is available for owners, users, and spectators of large penises.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]Support options also included a phone number, fax line, and list of web links. However successful it was, the LPSG administrators had originally planned a number of educational and informative sessions back in 2000. "Hazards" of a large penis included choking, drowning, concussion, and paralysis. :tongue:

And this screenshot was taken around 2003, maybe six months or so after I had first been active... oh, nostalgia.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I first found these fora when they were on EZBoard and lurked for quite some time before I joined with 2 screenames (Lex and Lex Man) in order to view up to 20 pictures in the gallery (where I never go anymore). I remember when I asked Mark to combine my two accounts and all. Those were the days.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
those net crawler bots archive a lot of stuff we don't consider at the time as fodder to be scanned

and that's just one group that's made data public

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dee, that old LPSG link brings back some fond memories of members who no longer post with us.

Makes you wonder where they are and what they're doing.