Sex Toys for Gay Men

oliviacampbell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The fair world of sex toys has something for everyone with an interest. In this section, we’ll take a look at the top-rated sex toys for gay men. Like many categories of sex toys in this review, there are options for solo-use and couple-use. Some solo-use toys for gay men include:​

1. Prostate massagers
  2. Cock rings
  3. Penis pumps
On the other hand, here are couple-use toys for gay men:

1. Strap-on dildos
  2. Tenga deepthroat
  3. Fuck bench

Sex Toys for Women​

Sex toys that are specifically designed to stimulate the female organs are available in their numbers! There is no shortage, maybe because there are several erogenous zones in the female system. Let’s have a look at the best sex toys for women:

• Vaginal sex toys: This category encompasses all vaginal stimulating toys for women. For example. Think G-spot dildos, vibrators, vibrating panties, pussy pumps, and several other toys we have mentioned so far.
  • Clitoral sex toys: These consists are the best sex toys for women in stimulating the clitoral region. Great examples are clit vibrators and clit clamps.
  • Anal sex toys: Anal sex toys include butt plugs, anal beads, anal douches and enemas, anal vibrators, anal dildos, anal hooks and so many other toys designed for anal stimulation.
  • Nipple sex toys: Nipples are, by default, erogenous zones for most. Almost every sensation around this zone can be arousing. Hence the purpose of nipple clamps, nipple functions, and nipple vibrators.
  • Vibrating Panties (Knickers): Discrete sex toys such as vibrating panties are recent developments in the world of sex toys. They are toys attached to undies and controlled by smartwatches and remotes. With time, 24/7 pleasure might just be a real thing.
  • Ben Wa Balls: Also known as Kegel Balls, these are top-rated sex toys known for their ability to strengthen the vaginal & pelvic floor muscles, and intense sexual pleasures. They are usually light and small, but they do come in a wide range of sizes and weights.
  • Pussy Pumps: We’ve discussed pussy pumps already: those toys that increase the sensitivity of the clitoris and vulva using a plastic chamber, a hose, and a pump.

TxRanger1963

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few years back I bought a pair of nipple clamps those were the most erotic sexist turn on for me I was going to try them on the wife but she didn't seem that she was too interested in sex that much so I used them on myself oh got it felt so good now I can't find any so I use clothespins

Reactions: lookingandbrowsing

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh how I love to fuck the hell out of my butt hole at home alone on a rainy night when going out for cock isn't a good choice. Only thing, I'm allergic to LATEX and the last several times I almost hurt myself with my rubber/latex dildo I have woken the next morning with my eyes swollen. Anyone recommend a nice dildo that's non-latex and where to buy it? It's hard to be stuck at home alone and not be able to rip myself a new one with my hot dildo.

Reactions: Potpik and SAFRAN82

Countryboi16

Admired Member
Media
Oh how I love to fuck the hell out of my butt hole at home alone on a rainy night when going out for cock isn't a good choice. Only thing, I'm allergic to LATEX and the last several times I almost hurt myself with my rubber/latex dildo I have woken the next morning with my eyes swollen. Anyone recommend a nice dildo that's non-latex and where to buy it? It's hard to be stuck at home alone and not be able to rip myself a new one with my hot dildo.
Honestly my favorite dildos are glass. They should be tempered, and the beautiful thing is you can warm them up in hot water or cool them down by placing them in cold water of the freezer. They are super firm and give one hell of a ride. I get those from adammale.com, or honestly Amazon.

The other option is the body safe toys from Fort Troff. Honestly they haven't let me down in the toy or product department. They have some of the best materials; from feel, texture, give, firmness and realistic dildos. I would definitely give them a gander. Also they have a numbing lube that is the bees knees that will get you ready for the plowing of your life and still feel ever inch. 10/10 would recommend them.

Vin2Ant

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
full

this feels amazing

Jesse479

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would anybody know where I can sell my dildo? I’ve only used it for oral because unfortunately I’ve never been able to take it in my ass and well it’s just laying there taking up space in my closet. If anybody knows of a legit place that’ll give me anything for it, I’d appreciate it. I’d give it away but nobody I know would take it and use it. I’d obviously boil it, clean it with bleach and sell it. If anybody is interested please let me know. If anybody knows somebody who interested, contact me at this email: gypsumforay@gmail.com

Attachments

Paroxism

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's awesome that you're exploring the world of sex toys for gay men. There's a wide range of options that can bring pleasure and excitement to solo play or couple play.
Prostate massagers, cock rings, and penis pumps are great for solo fun, while strap-on dildos, Tenga deepthroat, and the legendary fuck bench can spice up your couple adventures. If you're looking for more variety, you should definitely check out this fantastic sex machine and other toys to take your pleasure to the next level. Enjoy exploring and have a blast, my friend!

Reactions: Countryboi16