Sex with a sibling's friend.

D

deleted11195771

I was just wondering if anyone else has had a sexual relationship with a friend of a sibling. When I came out when I was 20 I had gone out for a few drinks with one of my best mate's at the time & bumped into one of my brother's best mate, both my brother & his mate were 21, a year older than me. We all ended up having a few drinks together & then went home. My best mate went home, while my brother's best mate came home with me & stayed over. It was quite late so as not to disturb anyone, along with we'd had a couple of drinks each he came to bed with me, I had a double bed. We were both in our underwear & were just quietly talking, he mentioned my brother had told him I'm gay & said he always thought I was. We carried on talking & he told me he'd split up with his girlfriend, after a couple of minutes he leant in & kissed me. We ended up wanking each other that night. The next morning felt surprisingly nice, nothing awkward, just 2 friends who had shared something special. We did go to have a more sexual relationship for a short while, but it didn't really bloom into a full relationship.

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in mid--30's my sister, who is 2 years older, had several divorced friends who I has sex with. My sister generally knew it was happening. She was sort of my wing man. I think it was a safe outlet for her friends while they were looking for more permanent relationships.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only child here, but I shagged my buddy's little sister in college. He was very overprotective of her, but there was no way to stop that tiny hot blonde from fucking whoever she wanted. I was reluctant as hell because she was Terry's sister, but goddam my resistance ain't all that great.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No to the original question. Some of my siblings friends were quite beautiful, but I was shy and never pursued anything with any of them.

When I was dating a woman, I went to her house for the first time and met her 1 year younger sister. While my girlfriend was beautiful, and turned heads, her sister was all of the same, but with even bigger (DD) boobs. Did I lust after her? Sure thing! But absolutely nothing happened, or was going to happen.

Girly_Fun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dis nous en plus! Comment ces rencontres se sont-elles produites ?
Avec les amis de mes frères c'était toujours derrière leur dos, certains m'on draguée et j'ai cédée a leurs avances, puis j'en ai chauffer quelques autres aussi

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh boy lol.

Was at a BBQ at my older sisters house yrs ago. I was like 31. Drinks were flowing, wound up sneaking off and fucking her (married) co-worker in the spare bedroom, she walked in on us coming out together. lol she knew what was up, and boy did she read me the riot act lol. Yrs later fucked another co-worker friend of hers on n off for 2 yrs she had no idea.

Also fucked my niece's best friend that had a crush on me since she was very young.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was 18 my older sister's boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. Was rather disgusting of both of them.....

I targeted her now ex boyfriend's 19 year old sister and pretty much made her do horrific things in public to me. Blowing me at the school football game right in the stands in front of other people. I enjoyed blowing my load on her face. Taking her ass in the girls bathroom leaning against the sink in front of other girls. The weird thing about that was some of the girls who saw this tried to hook up with me a few weeks later:)

Then I targeted my sister's ex bestfriend. The things I had her begging me to do to her. Funny, if you get them hooked on the best orgasms of their life, they will do anything for them again once you cut them off.

I made sure that my sister caught me pissing on her ex friend's face in our back yard.

Moral of the story, don't fuck with my family..

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know, that girl in high school, you love her, you want her... your just her friend....

My older brother fucked her anytime he wanted, my older brother had her give 2 of his friends blow jobs. My brother has VHS of her sucking him and fucking him and wouldn't let me see

JosieCuervo

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only child here, but I shagged my buddy's little sister in college. He was very overprotective of her, but there was no way to stop that tiny hot blonde from fucking whoever she wanted. I was reluctant as hell because she was Terry's sister, but goddam my resistance ain't all that great.
Resistance is futile. lol

midwesthubbi72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fucked several of my sisters friends. I’m six years older than these girls. It was great being 25 and having great hot 19 year girls to play with. Some were one nighters other lasted for a lot long (2 years with one). Only became awkward when my sister got married. My wife stood up for my sister. After the wedding my wife asked. I came clean to her. Not sure to this day, if my sister knows how many or how long it went on. I recently found out my younger brother was doing the same thing. I considered it a benefit of being an older sibling.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fucked a few of my older sisters friends. im 43 shes 59. Some she was cool with, some she MAJORLY bitched me out about cuz they were married co-workers. lol especially the time she had a bbq and walked in on me fucking one. But on the flip side shes also hooked me up and brought girls to me