Sex With Others In The Room

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never done the same room, but we used to weekend camp out with 2 other couples in separate but nearby tents. it was pretty obvious what was going on. it always seemed like we were in the tent fucking more than the other 2 couples combined. all 3 women were good looking, and being around 2 other bikini clad women all day made me horny. my wife was gorgeous and always willing. am sure swapping was thought of but never spoke about.

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, most award and exciting was back in college. I went on vacation with my then girlfriend and her parents. Middle of the night I awoke to my girlfriend stroking me, as she laid with her bottom again my hip. She was facing her parents. I rolling into the dining position and I'll let your imagination can take it from there.
We most have been quiet enough not to wake them or they were just so stunned by our indifference to move or say anything.
I do know that when my daughter's are old enough to bring a significant other on vacation with us they will have there own room.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I only mentioned the not a swinger thing cause ya mentioned it in the OP, by the way :)
Yep, and I mentioned it because there's often assumption that nudist = swinger, and sex with others around = swinger...and nudist who has sex with others around = must be a swinger.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, most award and exciting was back in college. I went on vacation with my then girlfriend and her parents. Middle of the night I awoke to my girlfriend stroking me, as she laid with her bottom again my hip. She was facing her parents. I rolling into the dining position and I'll let your imagination can take it from there.
We most have been quiet enough not to wake them or they were just so stunned by our indifference to move or say anything.
I do know that when my daughter's are old enough to bring a significant other on vacation with us they will have there own room.
Actually, these situations are exactly what started this off for us. I really despise sneaky sex.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We do it a lot. Accommodations are usually smaller and more creatively arranged here in Europe so when we're traveling sometimes we end up in the same air space or even the same room with friends.
It's never stopped us from having sex before. We control our noise level depending on the company and how appropriate or inappropriate it would be. We can be totally quiet if we need to be, but with certain friends we might even be provocatively loud :imp:

It's just sex though, a totally normal part of life, and life is so short. The type of person that hears (or sees) their friends having sex and gets all upset and scandalized by it is not really the type of person we're friends with anyway : unamused:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
We do it a lot. Accommodations are usually smaller and more creatively arranged here in Europe so when we're traveling sometimes we end up in the same air space or even the same room with friends.
It's never stopped us from having sex before. We control our noise level depending on the company and how appropriate or inappropriate it would be. We can be totally quiet if we need to be, but with certain friends we might even be provocatively loud :imp:

It's just sex though, a totally normal part of life, and life is so short. The type of person that hears (or sees) their friends having sex and gets all upset and scandalized by it is not really the type of person we're friends with anyway : unamused:

Well stated. I wish more people would lighten up.

Technically you were swinging. What you were doing is what is known as a "soft swing" by most definitions.

Everyone acts like swinging is a bad thing.

Once you do break the ice and comfort level and chemistry is right its cool. Sometimes its not.

Rule of thumb; if someone aggravates you, talks too much, drinks too much, is rude or acts like an abrasive ass with their clothes on; you should probably not test the chemistry again without their clothes on or probably meet again under that pretext after the ice breaker.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We didn't seek it out either, and as far as I know none of us are into swinging at all. It just was an expedient to sharing a room, as we couldn't afford separate rooms and we all enjoy sex especially when traveling. First time was lights out under the covers. But I dislike both sex in the dark and sex under the covers.

Ironically, the shared experiences made our private sex more appreciated. No complaints or regrets, and the juxtaposition of voyeurism/exhibitionism and privacy is fascinating.

Same experience here; we have close friends that we traveled with back when we could only afford one room. Each couple would do whatever they wanted and we had a tacit agreement that it was ok. Generally we were all respectful of each other and didn't make it too exuberant.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, any gay couple who's attended a sauna or backroom together has no doubt had sex in a room with other people. A sig other or two of mine liked this habit, and I was happy to oblige.

I'm not a great exhibitionist. And bread-and-butter sex with my good ol' husband happens just between the two of us. But these gay spaces turn me on in a different way.

There's something about being in a sexually charged environment, even if nobody else joins in with you, or even pays much attention to you. The extra people adds a thrill. I think it's because you're sort of sharing a secret.

Of course, one can usually find a likely lad contribute to the fun, even if it's just a touch. More people = sexier.

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I poated this in another thread, but I'll share again!

My wife (girlfriend then) and I were at a friend's house years ago and ended up spending the night. We were on the floor with a few blankets and our friend had the couch in the living room. She fell asleep with her back to us and we were feeling a little frisky so we started making out and roaming our hands on each other, all the while keeping an eye out to see if our friend was awake.

We eventually got bold enough to start having sex, first with missionary, keeping quiet as possible. Then she wanted to ride me, so we switched and she rode me cowgirl style, getting a little louder as she bounced on my cock (one of her favorite positions). Our friend stirred right as I unloaded in my wife, but never appeared to wake up. We cleaned up and went to sleep right after, giggling about what went down.

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grew up in a household where having sex in front of one another was no big deal. 5 guys in a two bedroom doesn’t make for tons of privacy. So when we need to get our rocks off it didn’t matter if the others were nearby. That behavior has followed me into adulthood. I often find myself fucking in front if other people. I don’t really care who sees, it’s just sex. Sometimes it leads to people joining in, if not directly joining me, they at least join by having sex with someone else in front of me. I like when people let their guard down and just have fun.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I used to travel with her parents all the time and shared a hotel room all the time (before kids, so three million years ago). She always initiated sex with me while her parents slept in the bed next to us pretty much every night. The first time it felt naughty and scary, but then it was just normal. Her parents never woke and they never stirred. (There was another, unrelated time when her mother caught us and said, "Keep working on that grand kid" and we kept going while her mother looked for something in the room before leaving us--but that is a different story for a different day and wasn't even in a shared hotel room.)

Once at a conference we shared a room with a female friend of hers and my wife started having sex with me right as the lights went out. I know for a fact her friend watched part of it, but my wife denies it. In fact, my wife "doesn't remember" that entire hotel room sharing episode. (Other funny, unrelated things happened during those five days.)

Lastly, my wife always had sex with her college bf while his roommate did homework or played video games, just because there was no where else to do it, and the roommate never left the room. My wife used to tell me that it was quiet under the covers, but after a few years of asking her off an on, she admitted it was full naked, exposed sex. She loved that the roommate looked but didn't stare. Her bf hated it, but went along with her anyway.

asuitedguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife and I used to travel with her parents all the time and shared a hotel room all the time (before kids, so three million years ago). She always initiated sex with me while her parents slept in the bed next to us pretty much every night. The first time it felt naughty and scary, but then it was just normal. Her parents never woke and they never stirred. (There was another, unrelated time when her mother caught us and said, "Keep working on that grand kid" and we kept going while her mother looked for something in the room before leaving us--but that is a different story for a different day and wasn't even in a shared hotel room.)

Once at a conference we shared a room with a female friend of hers and my wife started having sex with me right as the lights went out. I know for a fact her friend watched part of it, but my wife denies it. In fact, my wife "doesn't remember" that entire hotel room sharing episode. (Other funny, unrelated things happened during those five days.)

Lastly, my wife always had sex with her college bf while his roommate did homework or played video games, just because there was no where else to do it, and the roommate never left the room. My wife used to tell me that it was quiet under the covers, but after a few years of asking her off an on, she admitted it was full naked, exposed sex. She loved that the roommate looked but didn't stare. Her bf hated it, but went along with her anyway.
I’d go along with it!!

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Technically you were swinging. What you were doing is what is known as a "soft swing" by most definitions.

Everyone acts like swinging is a bad thing.

Once you do break the ice and comfort level and chemistry is right its cool. Sometimes its not.

Rule of thumb; if someone aggravates you, talks too much, drinks too much, is rude or acts like an abrasive ass with their clothes on; you should probably not test the chemistry again without their clothes on or probably meet again under that pretext after the ice breaker.

We aren't everyone, then. We have no issues with the swinger lifestyle at all. In the right circumstances we might try it, but we aren't seeking it out. We have plenty of friends who are or were in the lifestyle, all of whom we know as nudists.

Regarding definitions, yeah, some would consider it swinging, but I don't.

Reactions: 6inchcock

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was 27, in the Army, very fit, and assigned to Vietnam. I caught a plane from Atlanta to San Francisco, planning to stop there for several days before reporting to nearby Travis Air Force Base for the plane to Vietnam. The anti-war protest movement had started several years before that but had not reached its peak.

The gal in the seat next to me when I got on in Atlanta was very nice looking, and we started talking. Pretty soon she found out that I was headed to Vietnam and she told me that she was very involved in the anti-war movement. The talk was open and friendly, not adversarial. We kept talking until both of us drifted off to sleep, with her head on my shoulder. About an hour from San Francisco we both woke. She said she would like to have me stay with her while I was in San Francisco and I agreed. I rented a car at the airport and drove into San Francisco to where she lived. It was a big building off of Haight Street. We walked up several flights and in to a large room, a loft that covered the whole floor. There was a cooking area on one side, a bathroom, a TV with lots of pillows on the floor, and a large sleeping area with lots of mattresses covered with blankets on the floor. She lived there with about 20 other people, a hippie commune. I was surprised but kept my cool.

She introduced me around. Some of the folks were a little hostile at first but she told them that she wanted to help me learn what the other part of the world was all about. We toured the area a bit, ate some Chinese, and came back to the commune as it was getting dark. She picked out a double bed mattress for us to sleep on; We undressed and got in bed. The lights were dim, but we could see everything going on around us. Pretty soon we were going at it. She had a great body and I was a horny 27. She said that she had a hysterectomy and that I did not have to worry about getting her pregnant. So I did not, and went bareback (this was before AIDS). After our first round, I realized that there were others all around us, some couples were having sex, others were watching us, and others were sleeping.

Then a gal on the next mattress started talking to us. She asked the gal I was with, "May I try him?" My gal asked me if I was interested and I said, "Yes." The gal moved to our mattress and I had both gals working on me, sucking my cock and kissing me. Before long my hard cock was in the other gal and we had a long session of fucking. I was bareback and by that time I did not care. After that round I dropped off to sleep cuddled between the two gals.

During the nights and the next two days, I must have had sex with seven or eight of the women in the commune, frequently two or three of them with me at one time, sucking, kissing, and fucking. It was sexual heaven for a 27-year old guy. I did not leave the commune, just ate, slept, fucked someone, ate, slept, fucked someone, again and again. The morning of the second day I had to leave for Travis. My gal and some of the other gals and guys told me that they knew I was going into a war and they just wanted me to have all the sex and happiness they could give me to go with me. We had a tearful goodbye and I left.

I tried writing her when I was in Vietnam but never got a response. At the end of the year in Vietnam I returned to San Francisco. When I went to where she lived, the building had been torn down. So, I never was able to contact her again.

In the four years that followed, the anti-war movement became very large and controversial. But, I always appreciated she and her friends in the commune who wanted to give me a great sendoff and wonderful memories forever.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was 27, in the Army, very fit, and assigned to Vietnam. I caught a plane from Atlanta to San Francisco, planning to stop there for several days before reporting to nearby Travis Air Force Base for the plane to Vietnam. The anti-war protest movement had started several years before that but had not reached its peak.

The gal in the seat next to me when I got on in Atlanta was very nice looking, and we started talking. Pretty soon she found out that I was headed to Vietnam and she told me that she was very involved in the anti-war movement. The talk was open and friendly, not adversarial. We kept talking until both of us drifted off to sleep, with her head on my shoulder. About an hour from San Francisco we both woke. She said she would like to have me stay with her while I was in San Francisco and I agreed. I rented a car at the airport and drove into San Francisco to where she lived. It was a big building off of Haight Street. We walked up several flights and in to a large room, a loft that covered the whole floor. There was a cooking area on one side, a bathroom, a TV with lots of pillows on the floor, and a large sleeping area with lots of mattresses covered with blankets on the floor. She lived there with about 20 other people, a hippie commune. I was surprised but kept my cool.

She introduced me around. Some of the folks were a little hostile at first but she told them that she wanted to help me learn what the other part of the world was all about. We toured the area a bit, ate some Chinese, and came back to the commune as it was getting dark. She picked out a double bed mattress for us to sleep on; We undressed and got in bed. The lights were dim, but we could see everything going on around us. Pretty soon we were going at it. She had a great body and I was a horny 27. She said that she had a hysterectomy and that I did not have to worry about getting her pregnant. So I did not, and went bareback (this was before AIDS). After our first round, I realized that there were others all around us, some couples were having sex, others were watching us, and others were sleeping.

Then a gal on the next mattress started talking to us. She asked the gal I was with, "May I try him?" My gal asked me if I was interested and I said, "Yes." The gal moved to our mattress and I had both gals working on me, sucking my cock and kissing me. Before long my hard cock was in the other gal and we had a long session of fucking. I was bareback and by that time I did not care. After that round I dropped off to sleep cuddled between the two gals.

During the nights and the next two days, I must have had sex with seven or eight of the women in the commune, frequently two or three of them with me at one time, sucking, kissing, and fucking. It was sexual heaven for a 27-year old guy. I did not leave the commune, just ate, slept, fucked someone, ate, slept, fucked someone, again and again. The morning of the second day I had to leave for Travis. My gal and some of the other gals and guys told me that they knew I was going into a war and they just wanted me to have all the sex and happiness they could give me to go with me. We had a tearful goodbye and I left.

I tried writing her when I was in Vietnam but never got a response. At the end of the year in Vietnam I returned to San Francisco. When I went to where she lived, the building had been torn down. So, I never was able to contact her again.

In the four years that followed, the anti-war movement became very large and controversial. But, I always appreciated she and her friends in the commune who wanted to give me a great sendoff and wonderful memories forever.
Thanks for the story, and for your service. I grew up in that era and to this day am embarrassed by how people treated our soldiers.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm curious how common it is for couples who aren't swingers to have sex in the presence of friends, in "normal" situations like sharing a hotel room or a couple spending the night at another couple's house.

We've done this twice, with the same couple, while sharing a hotel rooom for a weekend getaway. We're all nudists so the naked thing is never an issue, but that's a far cry from doing it in view of another couple. I found it incredibly arousing. None of us were staring or showing off, but watching her stroking and sucking him, and him going down on her was a real treat. We did it several times over the weekend, together or when the mood struck. I'm not sure why we are all comfortable with it, as this isn't something I'd do with other friends. I guess the chemistry and attitudes just mesh.

I'm interested in how others have experienced this, or why not.
I have sex with others in the room every chance I get. My best buddy is straight and fucks lots of pussy and he also loves to have anybody watch. It tears me up watching because I want to lick his balls so bad . we do share pussy sometimes so I occasionally get a chance to taste his cum without others noticing. I love to intenionally get caught doing anything . My favorite is jacking off to straight porn when I know someone is hid watching me.