Sex with total random stranger

RutujaGoddess

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys,
So I was travelling between cities in a bus, when this handsome hunk was sitting beside me. I had a bf and everything, was happy too. But his charm got me talking, and eventually we ended up exchanging numbers.
Later in the week, when my bf was not in the city, I texted the hunk (just for a casual conversation), but ended up sending him a booty pic of mine (He'd bet I was light enough to be picked but would slip cause of small ass) ((Proved him wrong ))
I hung out with him at his place, and it ended with he pinning me to the wall and fucking the soul out of me for the next 2 hours(pm for details ,lol).
Although I broke up with my bf later, I still can't make out if it was a right or a wrong thing I did knowing my relationship was already fallen apart.

JCBreil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,
So I was travelling between cities in a bus, when this handsome hunk was sitting beside me. I had a bf and everything, was happy too. But his charm got me talking, and eventually we ended up exchanging numbers.
Later in the week, when my bf was not in the city, I texted the hunk (just for a casual conversation), but ended up sending him a booty pic of mine (He'd bet I was light enough to be picked but would slip cause of small ass) ((Proved him wrong ))
I hung out with him at his place, and it ended with he pinning me to the wall and fucking the soul out of me for the next 2 hours(pm for details ,lol).
Although I broke up with my bf later, I still can't make out if it was a right or a wrong thing I did knowing my relationship was already fallen apart.
I must be old-fashioned, but I would never cheat on my bf, whom I love unreservedly.

Reactions: plaerait and 4_men

4_men

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You loved your bf as a person but you were no more in love with him! Coz if you were in love with him. you wouldn’t even think to text this guy. I bet you broke up without any argument coz you turned into two people who like each other! Of course I don’t blame you about it but what you did was wrong according to me.

JCBreil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You loved your bf as a person but you were no more in love with him! Coz if you were in love with him. you wouldn’t even think to text this guy. I bet you broke up without any argument coz you turned into two people who like each other! Of course I don’t blame you about it but what you did was wrong according to me.
What rubbish you type. Get lost.

• Love
Reactions: 4_men