Sexiest professions?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Posts
5,325
Media
0
Likes
95
Points
193
As much as i love a man in a good suit i have to say Landscapers are the sexiest of all the trades. Shirtless, playing in the dirty working up a sweat :biggrin1: Sends shivers through me just thinking about it


Enough about what i like. Now i want to ask what do you think the sexiest profession/workers are?
 
Construction workers
Firemen - Venice, Italy and New York City have the most consistently HOT firemen I have ever seen. :wink:
Pool Boys
Professors of English and History
 
Ones that come to mind immediately...


  • Architects - They seem serious, poised and highly technical in personality but tend to have a wildly loose and fantastic creative spirit which inspires their work. They build and envision environmental and structural realities. Fascinating.
  • Professors - Intelligent, informative, intriguing, well-educated, inspiring (if they truly have the gift to be good professors, plus I love those fantasies involving college students and professors)
  • Entrepreneurs - Go-getters, risk-takers, adventurous, assertive and creative
  • Glass artisans (glass blowers) - Great with their hands, patient, pays attention to details, shape and form.
  • Real estate brokers and agents (ones good at their craft) - Savvy, persuasive, confident and direct. Very resourceful. Often good hosts and entertainers to their company.
  • Artists (including musicians) - Tend to be sensual, expressive and intuitive. Complex and poetic natures. They'll incite passion as that is what they live by.
  • Writers - Exquisite with words, excellent storytellers with tons of imagination. Tend to walk their own path and possess a bit of artistic madness and mystique.
 
Circus acrobats- If you've even been to Cirque de Soleil... be sure to wear underwear and baggy pants!

Stewardess- Some airlines, Thai, Singapore, Turkish have some very sexy woman walking the aisles.

Dallas Cowboy cheerleader

Pilates instructors

For some reason, all the female IT workers I have met are hot.

Boat builders :cool:
 
here are some
Number 1: pornstars -Shouldn't they be?

plumbers, painters, truckers, land developers, pilots, doctors in white, proffessors, cops, tv correspondents with white beard in their 60's and many more
 
Ones that come to mind immediately...


  • Architects - They seem serious, poised and highly technical in personality but tend to have a wildly loose and fantastic creative spirit which inspires their work. They build and envision environmental and structural realities. Fascinating.
  • Professors - Intelligent, informative, intriguing, well-educated, inspiring (if they truly have the gift to be good professors, plus I love those fantasies involving college students and professors)
  • Entrepreneurs - Go-getters, risk-takers, adventurous, assertive and creative
  • Glass artisans (glass blowers) - Great with their hands, patient, pays attention to details, shape and form.
  • Real estate brokers and agents (ones good at their craft) - Savvy, persuasive, confident and direct. Very resourceful. Often good hosts and entertainers to their company.
  • Artists (including musicians) - Tend to be sensual, expressive and intuitive. Complex and poetic natures. They'll incite passion as that is what they live by.
  • Writers - Exquisite with words, excellent storytellers with tons of imagination. Tend to walk their own path and possess a bit of artistic madness and mystique.

Even though I'm like in the student stage of it right now - I think I'm pretty high on the sexy scale with artist and writer...and the entrepreneur too. :biggrin1:
 
Dog catchers
The Dog Whisperer comes to mind. Woof!

My top three:

I have worked around a lot of hot and sexy medical doctors. Who best to know how to handle anatomy.

Jazz musicians are sexy too. That orgasmic look they have when the music gets so sweet and funky. Priceless! Not to mention how they work an instrument, musical that is.

Pilots are sexy too- both commercial and military. They are so confident and focused.
 
I've heard white collar professional women claim to call the copier repair guy just so they can check him out. If he's cute, its not unheard of for a particular repair guy to be requested by the customer. I think that's fairly funny... :smile:
 
well not sure if its sexie but i'm sort of a porn actor......and have worked for scm.com a.k.a straightcollegemen.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[*]Architects I've done, and do architectural work

[*]Entrepreneurs - I own my own business with 3 employees...

[*]Artists -I am an artist... and the business I own is art related

[*]Writers- I can write things....

Based on this you would think I would rate high in the sexiness quotient, wouldn't you?

...and yet....
 
I knew people would say firefighters. I work with them and find them the biggest knobs in the world. total turn off.

sexiest for me

male
cops

female
anyone who works in a spa
 
Scientists. Definitely scientists. Rocket scientists. Nerd scientists. Hot, sexy, nerdy rocket scientists.

Right? C'mon, toss me a bone...