Sexual Issues in a relationship

dasizeinquest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in a commited relationship with my girlfriend but there are some issues involved and I need some help. First of all, I would honestly consider myself somewhat sexually inexperienced. My love life I am having with my girlfriend is lacking and I need some help in spicing it up. She is younger than me so I honestly dont think she can give me the help I need. Sexually, I dont consider her to be experienced at all. I guess you can say we are both learning. There are a number of issues I have with her sexually which I will get into more as we begin to talk further. I guess you can say I have not been with many women and I just need the confidence when Im having sex to be able to take control of the situation. Dont get me wrong, Im not an ugly guy or anything like that, but I guess I have just been a bit on the shy side for most of my life. What I am looking for is a sinlge and/or married couple or single lady who would be interested in taking it slow at first and give me a few pointers and/or lessons. If you are just looking for some fun and not a relationship that would be great as well. I love my girlfriend a lot and I want to make the relationship I currently have with her last for a long time

well the thing is this....Im engaged to this girl and well....we dont really have a great sex life. I dont know why?! I guess you can always say I have always been into the freaker things but I have come to find out that she really is not into them. Like I enjoy doing the web cam thing with other couples, etc. Or I enjoy posting pics of ourselves on the net. Well I have come to find out she is not interested. I also hate the fact that she hates to shave her pussy. She says it takes too much time. Other sexual issues I have with her is that I take too long to cum with her - she often gets tired out too quickly and Im forced to cum when Im not ready I guess. Im not sure exactly how to word it. She refuses to use birth control - for whatever reason and I still have to wear a condom even though we are engaged. She says its to keep from getting her pregnant. Maybe its the fact that Im not sexually attracted to her anymore? Like I said she does not like to give me BJs and I guess you can say I have kind of demanded them from her. She hates wearing thongs which is a big turn on for me for a girl to wear them. I have also been questioning my own dick size for whatever reason. I have also considered having sex with another woman just to see if its really me who has the sexual problem or its her. There is also another issue - I sometimes dont really want to orgasm and/or cum in her while we are having sex because I am scared of getting her pregnant. So sometimes Im forced to not actually orgasm fully and I actually hold things back a bit. Anyway, would you have any suggestions for me? Any advice on where I can get more sexual experience? Any other advice you have for me on the subject?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stayed married for 23 years to a woman with whom I had many sexual incompatibilities. It was a mistake. If I were with somebody today with whom I had the same problems, I'd bail out. Life is too short to not have my needs met. Period.

AMEN!
That is exactly where I'm at in my life.