sexually fustrated

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is 6 months pregnant, and that's how long It's been since I've had sex. My dick is so rock hard I could hammer nails. What's a guy to do? Playing with myself just doesn't get it anymore, any suggestions are welcome.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Handjobs? Fleshlight? Sofa cushion? Hole in the ground in the backyard?

nailbender

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sorry about your son but from my experance your missing out on some of the best sex you and your wife will have. My wife and i had great sex both times she was pregnant.
You might think about talking with a professional (DR) about this.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we masterbated together I dont think I would be able to control myself, I love to wear it out, that's my big problem. I have an insationable desire to fuck untill her pussy swells and cant take it anymore.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if you can't control yourself and not be to vigorous, i can see why you're not willing to risk it.

what about, doggy style, her thighs squeezed together, lube the triangle between thighs & cunt and fuck through there? it's tight, it feels good, you're rubbing against her clit, you're slamming your bodies together, but there's no penetration.

i've used this kind of pseudo sex a few times for various reasons and it's pretty damn good IMO.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if you can't control yourself and not be to vigorous, i can see why you're not willing to risk it.

what about, doggy style, her thighs squeezed together, lube the triangle between thighs & cunt and fuck through there? it's tight, it feels good, you're rubbing against her clit, you're slamming your bodies together, but there's no penetration.

i've used this kind of pseudo sex a few times for various reasons and it's pretty damn good IMO.

Oh god, just the thought of rubbing my cock on her clit and spanking it while I rub it in drives me to want to shoot off a load......mhm! I'm so pathetic. I'm so hard right now It's not funny, what a waste.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you having a boy or girl this time Lafaver?

Take Dolfette's advice or just jack that shit off in the bathroom. There are bigger fish to fry.

Thanks for asking, It's a girl. And yeah, I guess jacking off will just have to do.

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<snip>

Ah, frot for straights (or to be more precise, inter-crural sex). I'm glad to hear of that.

I once had a guy between my lubed thighs cry out "it feels like pussy!" I thought, well you should know, though that's not what I was aiming for (no gender confusion here). It was good for me too - I could grip him with my thigh muscles and feel every throb and pulse of his enjoyment as I rubbed against his belly. Unfortunately they've since reformulated Brycreem and it's just not the same, but olive oil is almost as good.

But I digress... Congratulations on the nascent daughter, Lafever!

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He's said it several times in this thread- he was posting here when his wife lost their son when she was in the late second/early 3rd trimester. He's not about to rock the boat with sex and mess everything up. Have a little sympathy over that. Telling him it's completely ok to have sex because in a normal pregnancy it would be, when his wife has not had a good history, they don't want to have guilt over it if anything goes wrong.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lafever, I know you're tired for another 'I'm sorry' but I really sincerely am. Losing a child is something painful to go through. And I'm glad to see that you are now expecting again. I really hope this time, your child will grow up to someone you will be really proud. Okay, I'm off topic here.

Anyways, as others have just said, there are a lot of sexual acts you can do to your wife without actually really fucking her. If jacking off is tiring, then, maybe she can just masturbate you, suck you, etc. without you actually getting inside her.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is 6 months pregnant, and that's how long It's been since I've had sex. My dick is so rock hard I could hammer nails. What's a guy to do? Playing with myself just doesn't get it anymore, any suggestions are welcome.

- Choke it (if you get my meaning)
- Have her give you a BJ or handjob

I'm not sure about intercourse, since I'm not a doctor, and wouldn't know if it's safe in this period in her pregnancy.

However, the two points listed above wouldn't really deprive her of any more energy, especially since pregnancy can lower energy levels.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sex is out of the question right now. It is clear from what you said about the fear of losing this child. AND after the birth you won't be having sex for awhile. SO, you have to get in touch with yourself in a lot of areas...stroke, use a fleshlight, talk about this with the wife but if it is going to cause her stress don't worry her with it. Man up, stroke your dick as often as you need and then relax about it...Enjoy being a father.